Pelosi.. Buy insurance or go to Jail

and while your in jail do they take your home, cars, kids, wife, investments, 401K's etc ???? and what happens when you get out????

yep. that's the only way they can get you to pay up. maybe you and I will wind up in the same prison ????

I wonder what they will do with all the parentless children who will be roaming the streets. If they put a husband in jail, they will also have to put his wife in jail and their children will become wards of the state.

Damn! I guess Hillary was a prophet! It does take a village to raise a child.

Immie

Oh please, since when do you "conservatives" give a shit about poor children's welfare?

Obviously a hell of a lot longer than you "liberals".

And besides, I am not so conservative that I don't care. You paint with a mighty broad brush.

Immie

Last edited:
What really bothers me is that THIS can happen. I doubt it will be the norm, but if some of us were to either be unable to comply or refuse to comply we could end up in prison for this.

Currently, I have health insurance and I have every intention of maintaining that status as long as I can, but if my employer suddenly decides that he will not continue to pay for my coverage and decides instead to pay the 8% penalty, I simply do not know that I can afford the cost of health insurance.

Which means that I would be subject to arrest because I can't afford insurance... jeez, I thought debtor prison was unconstitutional in and of itself.

Immie

IF you truly cannot afford insurance, that is what the public option is for, hence no fines or jail time. Come on people, this isn't rocket science...

Who determines whether you can afford it or not, a gubment arbitrator, sooper dooper plan...... :cuckoo:

I wonder what they will do with all the parentless children who will be roaming the streets. If they put a husband in jail, they will also have to put his wife in jail and their children will become wards of the state.

Damn! I guess Hillary was a prophet! It does take a village to raise a child.

Immie

Oh please, since when do you "conservatives" give a shit about poor children's welfare?

And besides, I am not so conservative that I don't care. You paint with a mighty broad brush.

Immie

OK....I get in trouble for calling you "GOPers", and I can't call you "Bush supporters" and many of you yell back that I cannot broad bursh you with the term "Republican" anymore and NOW I can't even use the word "conservative". What the HELL do I call a group of individuals that are so fucking selfish they will not support SCHIP, nor will they help provide healthcare to millions of needy AMERICAN citizens? Palinistas?

What really bothers me is that THIS can happen. I doubt it will be the norm, but if some of us were to either be unable to comply or refuse to comply we could end up in prison for this.

Currently, I have health insurance and I have every intention of maintaining that status as long as I can, but if my employer suddenly decides that he will not continue to pay for my coverage and decides instead to pay the 8% penalty, I simply do not know that I can afford the cost of health insurance.

Which means that I would be subject to arrest because I can't afford insurance... jeez, I thought debtor prison was unconstitutional in and of itself.

Immie

IF you truly cannot afford insurance, that is what the public option is for, hence no fines or jail time. Come on people, this isn't rocket science...

Who determines whether you can afford it or not, a gubment arbitrator, sooper dooper plan...... :cuckoo:

Beats the hell out of the current system doesn't it? People decide for themselves whether they can afford health insurance or not. Then, tax payers like me get stuck with the bill when they need "emergency" care and cannot pay for it and do not have insurance.

Immie

OK....I get in trouble for calling you "GOPers", and I can't call you "Bush supporters" and many of you yell back that I cannot broad bursh you with the term "Republican" anymore and NOW I can't even use the word "conservative". What the HELL do I call a group of individuals that are so fucking selfish they will not support SCHIP, nor will they help provide healthcare to millions of needy AMERICAN citizens? Palinistas?

Have you ever seen me say I don't support SCHIP? No

Have you ever seen me say that I don't want to provide healthcare for needy Americans? No, you have not. I do not want the government eliminating the competition. That does not mean that I am opposed to providing healthcare for the needy.

I don't care what you call them, but don't assume you know who I am or what I believe!

And you are not in trouble with me.

Immie

Immie

Have you ever seen me say that I don't want to provide healthcare for needy Americans? No, you have not. I do not want the government eliminating the competition. That does not mean that I am opposed to providing healthcare for the needy.

I don't care what you call them, but don't assume you know who I am or what I believe!

Immie

I know you are right, Immie and please accept my apology. It is too easy (at least for me) to broad brush in here when there are so many people responding in like fashions. I will retract my statement(s).

Immie

I know you are right, Immie and please accept my apology. It is too easy (at least for me) to broad brush in here when there are so many people responding in like fashions. I will retract my statement(s).

No apology necessary but gladly accepted.

I tend to have many conservative views that conflict with my liberal views. I tend to view things liberally in a conservative manner if that makes any sense?

Immie

Immie

Who decides if you can afford it???? Obama... :ack-1:

Immie

Who decides if you can afford it???? Obama... :ack-1:

To be totally honest with you, I'd rather Obama that Pelosi.

Immie

Beats the hell out of the current system doesn't it? People decide for themselves whether they can afford health insurance or not. Then, tax payers like me get stuck with the bill when they need "emergency" care and cannot pay for it and do not have insurance.

So you want to pay even higher taxes for a fucking mirage, the moonbat intellect is mind blowing !

Sweet..
I guess it would cut down on the unemployment rolls..

YouTube - Obama And Pelosi Buy Health Insurance Or Go To Jail!

According to this press release by the Joint Committee on Taxation, Americans who refuse to buy and maintain ”adequate” healthcare insurance will face fines up to $250,000 and imprisonment up to five years.

Nancy Pelosi: buy health insurance or go to jail « America's Watchtower

If thats true i'm gonna lose it!!!! For real!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Pelosi: Jail time “very fair” for failing to buy your patriotic ObamaCare coverage

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkzV8h3Wp0&feature=player_embedded"]PELOSI[/ame]

OBAMACARE.jpg

(IMAGE: EIB )

The QUEEN has spoken...

Forum List

Back