Pelosi.. Buy insurance or go to Jail

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sweet..
I guess it would cut down on the unemployment rolls..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnDxqboVxMY]YouTube - Obama And Pelosi Buy Health Insurance Or Go To Jail![/ame]

According to this press release by the Joint Committee on Taxation, Americans who refuse to buy and maintain ”adequate” healthcare insurance will face fines up to $250,000 and imprisonment up to five years.

http://americaswatchtower.com/2009/11/06/nancy-pelosi-buy-health-insurance-or-go-to-jail/

Last edited:
Sweet..

YouTube - Obama And Pelosi Buy Health Insurance Or Go To Jail!

According to this press release by the Joint Committee on Taxation, Americans who refuse to buy and maintain ”adequate” healthcare insurance will face fines up to $250,000 and imprisonment up to five years.

Nancy Pelosi: buy health insurance or go to jail « America's Watchtower

Didn't you try this VERY SAME thread last week? It feel to page 2 quickly. Why bring it out again. Nothing new to fear monger about?

Sweet..

Didn't you try this VERY SAME thread last week? It feel to page 2 quickly. Why bring it out again. Nothing new to fear monger about?

Fear mongering ?

It's the truth moron .......

Sweet..

Fear mongering ?

So--the next tactic of the Tea Party is to refuse to buy health insurance

The government can't possibly put all you patriotic americans in jail, right?

Sweet..

Fear mongering ?

No shit, Dick Tracy. What's your point? You can only fear monger about things that are lies?

What really bothers me is that THIS can happen. I doubt it will be the norm, but if some of us were to either be unable to comply or refuse to comply we could end up in prison for this.

Currently, I have health insurance and I have every intention of maintaining that status as long as I can, but if my employer suddenly decides that he will not continue to pay for my coverage and decides instead to pay the 8% penalty, I simply do not know that I can afford the cost of health insurance.

Which means that I would be subject to arrest because I can't afford insurance... jeez, I thought debtor prison was unconstitutional in and of itself.

Immie

What really bothers me is that THIS can happen. I doubt it will be the norm, but if some of us were to either be unable to comply or refuse to comply we could end up in prison for this.

Currently, I have health insurance and I have every intention of maintaining that status as long as I can, but if my employer suddenly decides that he will not continue to pay for my coverage and decides instead to pay the 8% penalty, I simply do not know that I can afford the cost of health insurance.

Which means that I would be subject to arrest because I can't afford insurance... jeez, I thought debtor prison was unconstitutional in and of itself.

Immie

IF you truly cannot afford insurance, that is what the public option is for, hence no fines or jail time. Come on people, this isn't rocket science...

Immie

IF you truly cannot afford insurance, that is what the public option is for, hence no fines or jail time. Come on people, this isn't rocket science...

Oh, come on Yank, you know as well as I do that only the poor will not have to pay for the public option. I am not classified as poor. I'm pretty sure I would not even qualify for a portion of the "availability credit", but I would still have to pay for my own health insurance whether or not I chose the public option.

It will NOT be free and you know that.

Immie

don't forgret you also have to give Osama and Pelosi your checking account number or credit card

Is that in there?

If so, I will be opening up a new checking account in a new bank that I will keep $10 in.

Immie

don't forgret you also have to give Osama and Pelosi your checking account number or credit card

Is that in there?

If so, I will be opening up a new checking account in a new bank that I will keep $10 in.

Immie

yep. that's the only way they can get you to pay up. maybe you and I will wind up in the same prison ????

I wonder what they will do with all the parentless children who will be roaming the streets. If they put a husband in jail, they will also have to put his wife in jail and their children will become wards of the state.

Damn! I guess Hillary was a prophet! It does take a village to raise a child.

Immie

Sweet..

Liberal fascism at its finest. Amazing how nutters defend Pelosi and Obama for something as blatantly unfair as this. Goodbye America.

Is that in there?

Immie

yep. that's the only way they can get you to pay up. maybe you and I will wind up in the same prison ????

I wonder what they will do with all the parentless children who will be roaming the streets. If they put a husband in jail, they will also have to put his wife in jail and their children will become wards of the state.

Damn! I guess Hillary was a prophet! It does take a village to raise a child.

Immie

Oh please, since when do you "conservatives" give a shit about poor children's welfare?

Pelosi.. Buy insurance or go to Jail

They will most likely be putting a large group of people into new jobs while they build all of the new jails to put the new criminals in who can't afford to buy insurance. Crime rate is likely to soar!

Forum List

Back