Pelosi blasts Trump for not visiting countries in alphabetical order

I've been saying it for a while.

All the BOTOX that withered old bitch has used over the years has seeeped into her brain and paralyzed her synapses.

I wonder how many young minorities could have gone to college for the money Pelosi has spent on BOTOX?

This type of "criticism" is why Democrats can't win outside of the north east and the west coast. They can't come up with a coherent argument or even a none childish complaint.

She should run in 2020....seriously.

She believes he should have went to Canada first. As that is what the other leaders did, an interesting point actually and I had considered this. I think it's a clear message to Canada that the U.S knows what's up and it's not going to be "business as usual".

Interesting that Canada is dragged into this, we may go down as the country that had the best deal possible and destroyed it because of a few self serving government patsies and their broader family. CSIS, the RCMP and their surrogates absolutely decimated a trade deal that favoured us greatly by engaging in back stabbing and betrayal of our ally. Even still, we didn't develop into a free market capitalist system with R&D, innovation and rewarding of the best and brightest. Honestly, the worst governed nation over the last 30 years is Canada. We relied on deception and covert methods to have an economy and jobs.

There is no need to visit nations alphabetically, it's such a silly suggestion that I truly don't believe she meant it literally, it was a passing political point and she basically blurted it out.

Her drug company connected husband has been keeping her supplied with the good stuff for years, She has just found out she will be dead before another dimshit wins an open seat in an election.

Forum List

Back