Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

On another note, Pelosi said that Trump has to be stopped from influencing the elections, again.

Again.

Think about what that means as it speaks to her, and the Democrats mindset.

They actually think that Trump cheated in the 2016 election, even in the face that it has never been proven and no facts back that narrative.
Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

Just how bright does one have to be to see that?
He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.

He had corrupt intent the first time and an independent consul appointed by Congress would have been able to do a much better job than the DOJ controlled investigation.

Now he was caught before he could pull the trigger on the plot to extort a public pronouncement that Joe Biden was under criminal investigation by the Ukrainian President. Former Republicans, now Trumpublicans, apparently support that corrupt effort to attack our two party system.
Pure fantasy land stuff.

I understand. You support the Unitary Executive Theory that the President is above the law and Congressional oversight.
What we need is oversight of the congress!

I love how liberals kept asking "what would the founding fathers think?" They would probably be shocked that we have things called TV's and we talked on these small screens that we call phones. And cars, WTF is that?

Not to mention electricity would probably fascinate them. These fuckers have been dead for over 200 years. There is NO way to know what they would think about modern day America.
never heard of ben franklin, i guess.

Modern electricity didn't come about until 1879, 100 years after the last one died.

TVA Kids: History of Electricity

To draft articles of impeachment.
Do you think the senile old coot has the votes?
She does in the house! It will not pass in the Senate.

Not that it does any good to correct wingnuts but only the House votes on articles of impeachment. The senate holds the trial. Now, maybe you knew that and maybe you didn't but I've seen more than a couple of you in the past wrestle with the concept.
IOW, they're wasting everyone's time and they know it....Guess you have to be some sort of "wingnut" to recognize this.

Having that second asterisk on your record (the first for losing the popular vote by 3 million) is not wasting anyone's time. This is a process the House is supposed to take and the responsibility of the House enshrined in the Constitution. The senate has a separate responsibility to take up. What it comes down to for each individual is does the president's actions merit impeachment. We'll obviously disagree with that but if you feel his actions do then this is how it works and this is what is now happening.

It appears that most Americans feel the president committed an impeachable offense and at least a plurality (look it up) feel he should be impeached. This isn't some far left plot the idea of impeaching the president is very much mainstream thought.

Personally I have no idea how this is going to go. It could blow up in the Democrats face and the Republicans rollover the Democrats on all federal offices or it could lead to Trump's resignation. I don't see either scenario as likely but I'm not going to pretend I know how it works out. What I can say is that I believe Trump has committed an impeachable offense and it would be dereliction of duty for the House to stand by and do nothing.

Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.

He had corrupt intent the first time and an independent consul appointed by Congress would have been able to do a much better job than the DOJ controlled investigation.

Now he was caught before he could pull the trigger on the plot to extort a public pronouncement that Joe Biden was under criminal investigation by the Ukrainian President. Former Republicans, now Trumpublicans, apparently support that corrupt effort to attack our two party system.
Pure fantasy land stuff.

I understand. You support the Unitary Executive Theory that the President is above the law and Congressional oversight.
We allegedly have that right now. It is called, "The people".

In reality, incumbency and the two-party system have made it a lock that no one ever questions their power or job security.

I love how liberals kept asking "what would the founding fathers think?" They would probably be shocked that we have things called TV's and we talked on these small screens that we call phones. And cars, WTF is that?

Not to mention electricity would probably fascinate them. These fuckers have been dead for over 200 years. There is NO way to know what they would think about modern day America.
never heard of ben franklin, i guess.

Modern electricity didn't come about until 1879, 100 years after the last one died.
"not to mention electricity would probably fascinate them". lol. move on, brainiac.

I didn't call you anything, I referenced Trump supporters because they will read my response, I have no idea what your personal perversion is.

I think you're howling at the moon. For example when did Pelosi ever say the founding fathers were nothing but racists and and scum? When have I ever said that? This is why I mentioned nuance, most wingnuts and I'm beginning to think you are one don't get it.

Neat.

Pure politics is holding off aid and a White House visit while as you're extorting a foreign government to announce they are beginning investigations into your likely political opponent.
None of what you stated in your final paragraph has actually happened. So again, I question your clarity of thought.

Shhh, go back to sleep. Thanks for (not) trying.
So, you're not quite sane either. Got it.

Quite sane, I explained to you how our founding fathers could be considered racist yet also revered for their legacy. Since you haven't made a single real attempt to reply back I guess we're done then.
I just can't get past the concept that you people revere the Founding Fathers. I find it to be an outright lie.

That's because you are incapable of deep thought. Can we move on? It's not like you are even remotely interested in responding to my original reply to you.

Pure fantasy land stuff.

In reality, incumbency and the two-party system have made it a lock that no one ever questions their power or job security.

We cannot impeach the congress. The democrats in the house are the very people who are abusing their power for political gain.

I didn't call you anything, I referenced Trump supporters because they will read my response, I have no idea what your personal perversion is.

I think you're howling at the moon. For example when did Pelosi ever say the founding fathers were nothing but racists and and scum? When have I ever said that? This is why I mentioned nuance, most wingnuts and I'm beginning to think you are one don't get it.

Neat.

Pure politics is holding off aid and a White House visit while as you're extorting a foreign government to announce they are beginning investigations into your likely political opponent.
None of what you stated in your final paragraph has actually happened. So again, I question your clarity of thought.

Quite sane, I explained to you how our founding fathers could be considered racist yet also revered for their legacy. Since you haven't made a single real attempt to reply back I guess we're done then.
I just can't get past the concept that you people revere the Founding Fathers. I find it to be an outright lie.

What people? I don't revere them because they owned slaves. I don't judge them by the norms I grew up with either. But I don't buy the homogenized version of History they teach in High School. They were people with flaws, just like people today.

Last edited:
Yep, it's happening.
Yesterday, trump said...

"Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast...."

... today, when they announce articles of impeachment will be drafted, he bitches and moans like a 4 year old girl that they are.

Yep, it's happening.
Yesterday, trump said...

"Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast...."

... today, when they announce articles of impeachment will be drafted, he bitches and moans like a 4 year old girl that they are.

It's not like you can rely on this guy for consistency. Oh...except for bitching like a 4 year old.

What people? I don't revere them because the owned slaves. I don't judge them by the norms I grew up with either. But I don't buy the homogenized version of History they teach in High School. They were people with flaws, just like people today.

That's the nuancy shit he's incapable of understanding.

Pure fantasy land stuff.

We cannot impeach the congress. The democrats in the house are the very people who are abusing their power for political gain.
Correct. There is no mechanism in the Consitution by which a political party can be impeached.

They are in fact, abusing their power, but they have set it up so that they cannot be held to account for that abuse in any way except the vote and they have seen to it that if they wish, they can remain a member of the house for the entirety of their lives.

So, we are stuck watching this circus act of impeachment in order to distract us away from the fact that they have done nothing since taking control of the house.

Pure fantasy land stuff.

Crying Uncle after less than a year with Democrats controlling the House using the rules Republicans wrote to give them more power to investigate Obama? Or are you complaining about the GOP's unlimited investigation's of Obama too?

Forum List

Back