Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

"A majority of Americans (57 percent) still think Trump committed an impeachable offense, which is essentially identical to the share who said so in mid-November when we first asked the question."

The Impeachment Hearings Just Confirmed Voters’ Preexisting Opinions

I watched the hearings by the "Constitutional Scholars" . We have (9) Constitutional scholars already, they are the only one who count everyone else's "opinions" are just that. These are the fucktards who think they get to decide what is and isn't legal based on their Political beliefs. You won't see any of them appointed to a Federal Judgeship" because everyone already knows they are political hacks, I'd bet my car Noah Feldman is a queer. Just sayin'. And everyone knows Karlan is. Sorry I don't want "Sexual deviants" anywhere near the Judiciary. It's bad enough Congress is loaded with them!

Ah, yes. The queers. Somebody had to let out the wingnut mating call and it might as well been you.

6a00d8341cf11753ef0115706fe6f1970b-pi

On another note, Pelosi said that Trump has to be stopped from influencing the elections, again.

Again.

Think about what that means as it speaks to her, and the Democrats mindset.

They actually think that Trump cheated in the 2016 election, even in the face that it has never been proven and no facts back that narrative.
Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

Just how bright does one have to be to see that?
He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.

He had corrupt intent the first time and an independent consul appointed by Congress would have been able to do a much better job than the DOJ controlled investigation.

Now he was caught before he could pull the trigger on the plot to extort a public pronouncement that Joe Biden was under criminal investigation by the Ukrainian President. Former Republicans, now Trumpublicans, apparently support that corrupt effort to attack our two party system.

He had corrupt intent the first time and an independent consul appointed by Congress would have been able to do a much better job than the DOJ controlled investigation.

Now he was caught before he could pull the trigger on the plot to extort a public pronouncement that Joe Biden was under criminal investigation by the Ukrainian President. Former Republicans, now Trumpublicans, apparently support that corrupt effort to attack our two party system.
What is your direct and unassailable evidence of corrupt intent?

To draft articles of impeachment.
Do you think the senile old coot has the votes?
She does in the house! It will not pass in the Senate.

Not that it does any good to correct wingnuts but only the House votes on articles of impeachment. The senate holds the trial. Now, maybe you knew that and maybe you didn't but I've seen more than a couple of you in the past wrestle with the concept.

What is your direct and unassailable evidence of corrupt intent?

The demand of a public announcement of an investigation of your political opponent is something I expect from a two-bit dictatorship. How can anyone defend it?

It is amusing that she is quoting Founding Fathers who in the past, they [Democrats] have denounced as racists.

Unable to get through the nuance, eh? Let me try to help.

To say that people a few hundred years ago would not be considered racist by today's standards would be a tad dishonest. They owned human beings for the sake of their skin color, they were a tad racist. However that is not why we hold them in high regard, they like anyone else is not perfect (Trump supporters more than anyone should understand this). Their legacy is not that of racism but of being the founders of a great democratic society. We have since improved on that concept to be more inclusive of race and sex and if you're at least somewhat normal (this is where some Trump supporters will get lost) we don't want to devolve back into the 1700s. Our country has been able, at least up until now to evolve and overcome obstacles such as slavery, segregation and the Jim Crow south and built upon the civil rights for all of our citizens. It started with the founding fathers, it finishes long after we are gone.
Why would I even consider your spin when you think I am a Trump supporter. Your judgment is now in question.

I didn't call you anything, I referenced Trump supporters because they will read my response, I have no idea what your personal perversion is.

The simple and straight forward understanding is that when the Founding Fathers and their beliefs interfere with what you (this is a broad meaning of the left) you will dismiss them as racists and scum. But, you are not above using them to bolster a week argument.

I think you're howling at the moon. For example when did Pelosi ever say the founding fathers were nothing but racists and and scum? When have I ever said that? This is why I mentioned nuance, most wingnuts and I'm beginning to think you are one don't get it.

As the one Congressman (I can't remember his name) said, the House has taken the equivalent of two months off since Sept of this year, but now it suddenly threatens our republic.

Neat.

This is pure politics, done for show. It will cost the Democrats the House, they have no chance at the Presidency.

Pure politics is holding off aid and a White House visit while as you're extorting a foreign government to announce they are beginning investigations into your likely political opponent.
None of what you stated in your final paragraph has actually happened. So again, I question your clarity of thought.

Shhh, go back to sleep. Thanks for (not) trying.
So, you're not quite sane either. Got it.

What a phony, rambling, self-righteous cliche festival....Couldn't have been more haplessly cartoonish had she been carrying a musket and wearing a tricorn hat.

Trump is going to win all 57 states and the GOP is going to toke over congress .
and then they can do jackshit again, just like they did in trumps first two years. maybe another tax cut for speshial people

On another note, Pelosi said that Trump has to be stopped from influencing the elections, again.

Again.

They actually think that Trump cheated in the 2016 election, even in the face that it has never been proven and no facts back that narrative.
Trump welcomes cheating and he joyfully played along with the Russians' interference, whether he had to lift a finger himself. Now he has been caught cheating again because it is campaign season once again. The man has no care for right or wrong; winning is all that matters to him.

He didn't cheat the first time, and there is no cheating this time. Again, it speaks to the bias and hatred that exist in the hearts of people like you who have to twist and lie about things in order to justify your seething vitriol toward the man.

Pure fantasy land stuff.

Unable to get through the nuance, eh? Let me try to help.

To say that people a few hundred years ago would not be considered racist by today's standards would be a tad dishonest. They owned human beings for the sake of their skin color, they were a tad racist. However that is not why we hold them in high regard, they like anyone else is not perfect (Trump supporters more than anyone should understand this). Their legacy is not that of racism but of being the founders of a great democratic society. We have since improved on that concept to be more inclusive of race and sex and if you're at least somewhat normal (this is where some Trump supporters will get lost) we don't want to devolve back into the 1700s. Our country has been able, at least up until now to evolve and overcome obstacles such as slavery, segregation and the Jim Crow south and built upon the civil rights for all of our citizens. It started with the founding fathers, it finishes long after we are gone.
Why would I even consider your spin when you think I am a Trump supporter. Your judgment is now in question.

I didn't call you anything, I referenced Trump supporters because they will read my response, I have no idea what your personal perversion is.

The simple and straight forward understanding is that when the Founding Fathers and their beliefs interfere with what you (this is a broad meaning of the left) you will dismiss them as racists and scum. But, you are not above using them to bolster a week argument.

I think you're howling at the moon. For example when did Pelosi ever say the founding fathers were nothing but racists and and scum? When have I ever said that? This is why I mentioned nuance, most wingnuts and I'm beginning to think you are one don't get it.

As the one Congressman (I can't remember his name) said, the House has taken the equivalent of two months off since Sept of this year, but now it suddenly threatens our republic.

Neat.

This is pure politics, done for show. It will cost the Democrats the House, they have no chance at the Presidency.

Pure politics is holding off aid and a White House visit while as you're extorting a foreign government to announce they are beginning investigations into your likely political opponent.
None of what you stated in your final paragraph has actually happened. So again, I question your clarity of thought.

Quite sane, I explained to you how our founding fathers could be considered racist yet also revered for their legacy. Since you haven't made a single real attempt to reply back I guess we're done then.

To draft articles of impeachment.
Do you think the senile old coot has the votes?
She does in the house! It will not pass in the Senate.

Not that it does any good to correct wingnuts but only the House votes on articles of impeachment. The senate holds the trial. Now, maybe you knew that and maybe you didn't but I've seen more than a couple of you in the past wrestle with the concept.
IOW, they're wasting everyone's time and they know it....Guess you have to be some sort of "wingnut" to recognize this.

Neat.

Quite sane, I explained to you how our founding fathers could be considered racist yet also revered for their legacy. Since you haven't made a single real attempt to reply back I guess we're done then.
I just can't get past the concept that you people revere the Founding Fathers. I find it to be an outright lie.

I love how liberals kept asking "what would the founding fathers think?" They would probably be shocked that we have things called TV's and we talked on these small screens that we call phones. And cars, WTF is that?

Not to mention electricity would probably fascinate them. These fuckers have been dead for over 200 years. There is NO way to know what they would think about modern day America.

I love how liberals kept asking "what would the founding fathers think?" They would probably be shocked that we have things called TV's and we talked on these small screens that we call phones. And cars, WTF is that?

Not to mention electricity would probably fascinate them. These fuckers have been dead for over 200 years. There is NO way to know what they would think about modern day America.
never heard of ben franklin, i guess.

Again.

Pure fantasy land stuff.

I understand. You support the Unitary Executive Theory that the President is above the law and Congressional oversight.

Forum List

Back