Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Pelosi and impeachment: Congresswoman Pelosi is doing her duty to the nation. President Trump has left her no honorable alternative.

It doesn't please me that Democratic house members will honestly vote for impeachment. I do not want impeachment not continuing to be a highly abnormal procedure within our government.
I'm pleased that Republican Senators will not find President Trump guilty, and I expect they will pay the price when he's not re-elected. We voters deserve what we elected and it is we who should remedy our own errors. Respectfully, Supposn

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Excerpted from:
Impeachment hits House floor: What to watch on historic vote

PELOSI
It's legacy time for her, too.

In her second turn as speaker, the House veteran of more than three decades says relentlessly that impeachment is a somber time, not one for celebration. She says the Clinton impeachment proceedings were too divisive for the county, and resisted opening impeachment proceedings against President George W. Bush after the Iraq War.

She refused to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump over his obstruction of the Russia investigation, saying she'd be against doing so unless there was bipartisan sentiment for it.

That still doesn't exist for the impeachment articles now headed for passage. But Pelosi has said Trump's conduct toward Ukraine, while holding up military aid to that country, left her no choice.

“Very sadly, the facts have made clear that the President abused his power for his own personal, political benefit and that he obstructed Congress,” Pelosi wrote to colleagues. “In America, no one is above the law”.

Last edited:
This is the biggest bonehead move any speaker ever made. Unfortunately, it will probably destroy our country.

First president impeached that hadn't committed a crime. Yes, the left is a lawless, totalitarian movement.

The words "honest", "doing her duty" is NOT about Democrats.

And I hope Democrats (not Republicans!) will pay the price for turning US Congress into a circus with their cheap political non-stop shows.

Do you really think pelosi is praying for the president?

She's out there right now telling other filth not to celebrate, dance & hi-five each other after the vote.

Pelosi and impeachment: Congresswoman Pelosi is doing her duty to the nation. President Trump has left her no honorable alternative.

It doesn't please me that Democratic house members will honestly vote for impeachment. I do not want impeachment not continuing to be a highly abnormal procedure within our government.
I'm pleased that Republican Senators will not find President Trump guilty, and I expect they will pay the price when he's not re-elected. We voters deserve what we elected and it is we who should remedy our own errors. Respectfully, Supposn

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Excerpted from:
Impeachment hits House floor: What to watch on historic vote

PELOSI
It's legacy time for her, too.

In her second turn as speaker, the House veteran of more than three decades says relentlessly that impeachment is a somber time, not one for celebration. She says the Clinton impeachment proceedings were too divisive for the county, and resisted opening impeachment proceedings against President George W. Bush after the Iraq War.

She refused to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump over his obstruction of the Russia investigation, saying she'd be against doing so unless there was bipartisan sentiment for it.

That still doesn't exist for the impeachment articles now headed for passage. But Pelosi has said Trump's conduct toward Ukraine, while holding up military aid to that country, left her no choice.

“Very sadly, the facts have made clear that the President abused his power for his own personal, political benefit and that he obstructed Congress,” Pelosi wrote to colleagues. “In America, no one is above the law”.
Oh? I think Pelosi's contribution to the nation will be the Plague starting in the streets near her walled home in San Fracisco for refusing to place mentally ill people in asylums and failure to control homeless madmen from pooping all over the place leaving a large probability that the local sewer rats will feast on feces and spread plague all over the West Coast. And if they don't put her in a home for Dementia patients, she will be tried for Treason and sentenced to Big Sandy's traitor wing with no visitors.

Forum List

Back