Pelosi: Amend the 1st Amendment

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUBGsJ5-jfI]Nancy Pelosi Wants to Amend the First Amendment Alex Jones' Infowars - YouTube[/ame]

Just a little while ago Joe was wanting to amend the 2nd amendment to fit who he thought should own guns.

Nancy-beast wants to amend the 1st.

Guess our beloved COTUS just isn't any good anymore.

:eusa_whistle:

This is from Alex Jones, so even though I can see that it is in fact a CSPAN broadcast, I'm going to discredit it.

Since their hero, Barry, has been trampling the Constitution with impunity at every turn, and Congress has even gotten away with anti-Constitutional shenanigans, my guess is, they are doubling down on Barry's winning reelection. At that time, they will most likely try to trash the whole document as being "old fashioned" and not progressive enough to fit our modern culture.

Just a little while ago Joe was wanting to amend the 2nd amendment to fit who he thought should own guns.

Nancy-beast wants to amend the 1st.

Guess our beloved COTUS just isn't any good anymore.

:eusa_whistle:

Liberals see the Constitution as an Challenge to be overcome. It's in the way of Utopia. They think they are the First generation of people on Earth who can be trusted to lead us with out the Constraints of the Constitution, They fail to understand the Infinite Wisdom of our Founders, who wrote the Constitution because they knew Men would never get it right, and never should be trusted, Only the Ideas in that document can be trusted, and each time we the American People Bend over and let them erode it's power even more, we lose another piece of America.

This is from Alex Jones, so even though I can see that it is in fact a CSPAN broadcast, I'm going to discredit it.

What would be a good source?
Because it's splattered all over the web

I don't know I'm just trying to see what it feels like to be one of those idiots that think like that.

*whew*
You made do a double-take at the username
:D

Yet the Obama campaign has 10 times more $$ than Romney....
:eusa_shhh:

The only fix I can see for what has become a totally flawed and corrupt system because of the flawed and corrupt people making the rules and the flawed and corrupt people benefitting from those rules is a quite simple concept.

Make it constitutionally illegal for the Federal Government at any level to use the people's money for any form of charity, benevolence, or benefit to any person, group, entity, or special interest that does not benefit all regardless of ideology, party affiliation, or socioeconomic status.

If we would do that, it would accomplish many things:

1. We would no longer have professional politicians and bureaucrats whose No. 1 goal is to solidify, guarantee, and increase their personal power, prestige, influence, and wealth. We would instead again have citizen legislators and public servants who would be interested in providing excellence in government instead of buying power.

2. We would have an electorate who would again be interested in electing the best people to high office rather than electing those who promise to keep the free stuff coming.

3. We would have a balanced budget and people in Congress interested in keeping it that way.

4. We would again have the most free, most prosperous, most innovative, most creative, most successful people on Earth.

5. And we would remove the lobbyist and special interest monies from the equation because they would have no way to profit from their efforts.

What do you think the odds are that our fearless leader or Pelosi would go along with that?

The only fix I can see for what has become a totally flawed and corrupt system because of the flawed and corrupt people making the rules and the flawed and corrupt people benefitting from those rules is a quite simple concept.

Make it constitutionally illegal for the Federal Government at any level to use the people's money for any form of charity, benevolence, or benefit to any person, group, entity, or special interest that does not benefit all regardless of ideology, party affiliation, or socioeconomic status.

If we would do that, it would accomplish many things:

1. We would no longer have professional politicians and bureaucrats whose No. 1 goal is to solidify, guarantee, and increase their personal power, prestige, influence, and wealth. We would instead again have citizen legislators and public servants who would be interested in providing excellence in government instead of buying power.

2. We would have an electorate who would again be interested in electing the best people to high office rather than electing those who promise to keep the free stuff coming.

3. We would have a balanced budget and people in Congress interested in keeping it that way.

4. We would again have the most free, most prosperous, most innovative, most creative, most successful people on Earth.

5. And we would remove the lobbyist and special interest monies from the equation because they would have no way to profit from their efforts.

What do you think the odds are that our fearless leader or Pelosi would go along with that?

Slim to Zero. Control over the masses MUST be maintained at all costs.

i have always said that the first amendment should only contain the first five words as it's now written, so i'm cool with it.

you go, girl.

Forum List

Back