Pelosi Advises Dems to Skip Convention

This is her way of saying, "Well I told them not to come!" when there is a low turnout.

The other code, "I may not seek a leadership role" is, "Word has gotten around I'm crazy so I'll lose anyway."

Last edited:
This is her way of saying, "Well I told them not to come!" when there is a low turnout.

The other code, "I may not seek a leadership role" is, "Word has gotten around I'm crazy so I'll lose anyway."

I thought the same thing!!! Lol! I really believe it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pelosi advises Dems to skip Convention... Translation: Nobody was going to show up to the DNC Convention anyway, so Dems had better make it look (to the masses) like Dems are the reason nobody showed, and politicize it.

From the article:

Pelosi said that given the incumbency of President Barack Obama, House members don’t need to show up at the convention. “We nominated a president last time,” she said.

“We’re very proud of him. There certainly will be enough people there to express that pride, but I’m not encouraging members to go to the convention no matter what the situation was, because they can be home. It’s campaign time. It’s the first week in September.”

Makes sense to me.

4th fucking thread on this. Use the search function you stupid birther.

I think you wic checks have expired. YOu seem alittle hot headed.. why not have another baby so you can get more food stamps LOSER

Least my wife and I work unlike you.
Guess you did nt see my thread from this morning NUMBnuts. I start work next week. Starting salary over 14.00 an hour plus bonuses .. cant use that against me anymore Asshole

Pelosi knows that the Dems up for re-election dont want to associate themselves with the "Chosen One" ... a great excuse to help explain low turn out.

If the Romney wasnt suck a fuktard this would be a massive landslide election booting the "Chosen One' to the curb.

Yes, she is seeing the writing on the wall and needs to project to her followers that this was all her idea, and to proceed, posthaste. :lol:

They're going to be joining Sheriff Joe in the search for Mitt's tax returns! :2up:

They're going to be joining Sheriff Joe in trying to explain Barry's illegitmate birth certificate. :clap2:

Sheriff Joe does require a lot of help with simple tasks. 99.99% of America read Hawaii's confirmation that the BC was legit and moved on. :cool:

If I recall, Hawaii's governor had a great deal of trouble locating it.What's so hard about looking it up? It should be alphabetical, right?

I think you wic checks have expired. YOu seem alittle hot headed.. why not have another baby so you can get more food stamps LOSER

Least my wife and I work unlike you.
Guess you did nt see my thread from this morning NUMBnuts. I start work next week. Starting salary over 14.00 an hour plus bonuses .. cant use that against me anymore Asshole

nah you are just lying....:)

and no i didnt see it, you are not the center of my world dear.

They're going to be joining Sheriff Joe in trying to explain Barry's illegitmate birth certificate. :clap2:

Sheriff Joe does require a lot of help with simple tasks. 99.99% of America read Hawaii's confirmation that the BC was legit and moved on. :cool:

If I recall, Hawaii's governor had a great deal of trouble locating it.What's so hard about looking it up? It should be alphabetical, right?

Don't recall that at all. As I remember it, they backed every copy, long, short and the announcement in TWO Hawaiian newspapers. Think Sheriff Joe has a somebody on that conspiracy? :cool:

From the article:

Pelosi said that given the incumbency of President Barack Obama, House members don’t need to show up at the convention. “We nominated a president last time,” she said.

“We’re very proud of him. There certainly will be enough people there to express that pride, but I’m not encouraging members to go to the convention no matter what the situation was, because they can be home. It’s campaign time. It’s the first week in September.”

Makes sense to me.

I think they should too. It's crunch time.

Forum List

Back