Pelosi ADMITTED she was informed about Water Boarding

The left acts outraged every time a republican does something like waterboard the person who blew up the world trade center. Then come to find out, their "fucktards" supported and agreed with it. Like when Obama said he was against FISA but then he voted for it after saying he would filibuster it. I'm sure you defended his ass on that, too.

It is THEIR job to ACT outraged. They are the opposition. That is what they do. Just like when people found out about Jimmy Carter fucking up the rescue of the hostages. The difference is you didn't hear the left whining about how members of the right agreed to it. They sucked it up and took their hits. You righties don't take responsbility for ANYTHING. You just whine and bitch and make excuses. Every time you fuck up, somehow it is a leftie's responsibility. And from the outside looking in, I'm sick of the BS. Maybe leftie Yanks will take the hits, but I'll tell you fuckers when you're full of shit. About waterboarding? You're full of shit. I don't give a fuck if Pelosi voted for it EVERY time. It happened under the Bush admin, with his cronies say so. Suck it up!!

The left acts outraged every time a republican does something like waterboard the person who blew up the world trade center. Then come to find out, their "fucktards" supported and agreed with it. Like when Obama said he was against FISA but then he voted for it after saying he would filibuster it. I'm sure you defended his ass on that, too.

It is THEIR job to ACT outraged. They are the opposition. That is what they do. Just like when people found out about Jimmy Carter fucking up the rescue of the hostages. The difference is you didn't hear the left whining about how members of the right agreed to it. They sucked it up and took their hits. You righties don't take responsbility for ANYTHING. You just whine and bitch and make excuses. Every time you fuck up, somehow it is a leftie's responsibility. And from the outside looking in, I'm sick of the BS. Maybe leftie Yanks will take the hits, but I'll tell you fuckers when you're full of shit. About waterboarding? You're full of shit. I don't give a fuck if Pelosi voted for it EVERY time. It happened under the Bush admin, with his cronies say so. Suck it up!!

Will you agree, then, that Pelosi is one of Bush's cronies?

You obviouysly do NOT know how it works at all. She held a SENIOR position in the Intel committees , it was HER JOB to let her fellow Democrats not involved in the briefings know how to vote or of any concerns. SHE VOTED FOR THE PROGRAMS and lead her fellow Democrats to belief no problem existed.

Further you fucking dumb shit, The House creates ALL money bills. They come out of these committees. She voted for every funding bill for the techniques programs and either just by example or by actual word of MOUTH CONVINCED her fellow dEMOCRATS TO VOTE FOR THE SAME.

her POSITION AS ranking member WAS to ENSURE the Democrats got the word on what was going on and could pass information less restricted on to their fellow members.

She used her position to SUPPORT the techniques, to SUPPORT all funding for said Techniques and she encouraged other Democrats even if only by failing to tell them, to VOTE the same.

And what were Cheney and Bush et al doing? You know, the GUYS RUNNING THE FUCKING COUNTRY?? SITTING ON THEIR BUTTS? So now, the Dems were running the US from 2003-2008?? Fuck, you are beyond stupid....Hey, I gotta bridge to sell you in Alaska...interested??? Who else was on those committees??? Pass the buck again and again and again...

You are dismissed. Remind us how if Captain Dumbass obeys an illegal order from Hitler he is guilty of mass murder but no democrat is responsible for any action they took or did not take in Congress.

And SHE was MUCH HIGHER then even a GENERAL. She was part of the LEADERSHIP in the House. Once again you fucking dumb ass she IS RESPONSIBLE.

You obviouysly do NOT know how it works at all. She held a SENIOR position in the Intel committees , it was HER JOB to let her fellow Democrats not involved in the briefings know how to vote or of any concerns. SHE VOTED FOR THE PROGRAMS and lead her fellow Democrats to belief no problem existed.

Further you fucking dumb shit, The House creates ALL money bills. They come out of these committees. She voted for every funding bill for the techniques programs and either just by example or by actual word of MOUTH CONVINCED her fellow dEMOCRATS TO VOTE FOR THE SAME.

her POSITION AS ranking member WAS to ENSURE the Democrats got the word on what was going on and could pass information less restricted on to their fellow members.

She used her position to SUPPORT the techniques, to SUPPORT all funding for said Techniques and she encouraged other Democrats even if only by failing to tell them, to VOTE the same.

And what were Cheney and Bush et al doing? You know, the GUYS RUNNING THE FUCKING COUNTRY?? SITTING ON THEIR BUTTS? So now, the Dems were running the US from 2003-2008?? Fuck, you are beyond stupid....Hey, I gotta bridge to sell you in Alaska...interested??? Who else was on those committees??? Pass the buck again and again and again...

Dismissed, when you get some intelligence come back and play with us, or not.

Pelosi was also running the country, you stupid fuck. Bush wasn't King of America. That's what we're trying to tell you. You partisan idiots get outraged when the republicans do something, but when it turns out the dems went along with it, you make excuses for them.

If she thought it was wrong, it was her responsibility to raise the issue. You just can't handle it that a liberal may agree with waterboarding.

I don't CARE if she agreed with waterboarding. If she did GOOD! If she didn't GOOD! What I can't stomach, is that this has turned from a 'GoP' thing, into a spin about how suddenly it is a 'Dem' thing. Are the Dems culpable? Possibly. But if the Dems are, then twice back at ya if you're a rightie..and that is the thing. This has gone from a rightie issue, to a "the Dems are totally responible" issue. And I'm calling you on it. It is a TOTAL GoP issue...maybe with some Dem responsibility on the side. But don't you DARE tell me the left are the main instigator/culprit in this....total sham, and an absolute lie. Suck it up and take responsbility for your actions, or you have NO credibility

If she thought it was wrong, it was her responsibility to raise the issue. You just can't handle it that a liberal may agree with waterboarding.

I don't CARE if she agreed with waterboarding. If she did GOOD! If she didn't GOOD! What I can't stomach, is that this has turned from a 'GoP' thing, into a spin about how suddenly it is a 'Dem' thing. Are the Dems culpable? Possibly. But if the Dems are, then twice back at ya if you're a rightie..and that is the thing. This has gone from a rightie issue, to a "the Dems are totally responible" issue. And I'm calling you on it. It is a TOTAL GoP issue...maybe with some Dem responsibility on the side. But don't you DARE tell me the left are the main instigator/culprit in this....total sham, and an absolute lie. Suck it up and take responsbility for your actions, or you have NO credibility

I never said the dems were the main culprit. I am saying the dems are hypocrites. and i didn't order the waterboarding, so I am taking NO responsibility.

Here's the latest.... The Eagles' "Witchy Woman" is now "Twitchy Woman" all about Pelosi!

Listen here---> http://eipnetworks.com/twitchy.mp3

Here's the lyrics, just written. My thanks to DiveCon for help with some of the lines.

Plastic hair... Botox lips
Smoke flows from her ear lobe tips
Echoed voices against the right
Shes a hapless moonbat in an endless fight

Wooo hooo twitchy woman, see how
Much she lies
Woo hoo twitchy woman she got
The twitch in her eye

She held me spellbound the other night
Lying about waterboards, and startin a fight
Crazy laughter from the press in the
Room so she changed her story six times
Made me swoon

Much she lies
Woo hoo twitchy woman she got
The twitch in her eye

Well I know you want a lover,
But Let me tell your brother, shes a nasty plastic
Moonbat fake.
And theres some rumors going round in
Democratic underground
She might just be a man, don't be
fooled by her shake

Much she lies
Woo hoo twitchy woman she's just
A man in disguise

The one with NO CREDIBILITY would be you claiming Pelosi had no authority, no power and no influence OR LEGAL responsibilities in this. THE reason both PARTIES get briefed on EVERY THING is to ensure accountability is maintained. Ranking Member, you dumb FUCK, means she was second in charge of those committees. She had a LEGAL DUTY to inform her fellow democrats and even the whole house, of any ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

The one with NO CREDIBILITY would be you claiming Pelosi had no authority, no power and no influence OR LEGAL responsibilities in this. THE reason both PARTIES get briefed on EVERY THING is to ensure accountability is maintained. Ranking Member, you dumb FUCK, means she was second in charge of those committees. She had a LEGAL DUTY to inform her fellow democrats and even the whole house, of any ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

I'm not claiming that AT ALL! What I AM claiming is that every time a rightie fucks up they blame the left. If Pelosi has any responibility, then fine. But while you're dishing out the brickbats, times it by two the responsbility of the right. One thing I've noticed about US politics, whenever one party is overwhelmingly in the wrong, they try and blame the other party and ride rough shod over them. Now, if you wanna believe that, and TAKE IT, more power to you. Not me. You guys would be laughed out of town where we come from. If you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, make sure they have an IQ of a peanut....not someone with HALF a clue..:lol:

Last edited:
If Pelosi knew about it, it's her fault, no matter how many times you partisan hacks say it wasn't.

And if she knew about it, who else did? No GoPer's right?

BOTH parties are responsible. No one is saying the repubs aren't. We're saying the dems are hypocrites on this issue.

We are also saying Pelosi tried to play politics and got CAUGHT. She thought she could play the Torture card and beat up on the Republicans. When she is JUST as GUILTY as any Republican that knew, if this were a crime.

Nobody who was there is denying being told about it except her. She is the only one with a different version of the story we are being asked to accept.

I'm not claiming that AT ALL! What I AM claiming is that every time a rightie fucks up they blame the left. If Pelosi has any responibility, then fine. But while you're dishing out the brickbats, times it by two the responsbility of the right. One thing I've noticed about US politics, whenever one party is overwhelmingly in the wrong, they try and blame the other party and right rough shod over them. Now, if you wanna believe that, and TAKE IT, more power to you. Not me. You guys would be laughed out of town where we come from. If you want to pull the wool over someone's eyes, make sure they have an IQ of a peanut....not someone with HALF a clue..:lol:

so if the Left knew and supported the waterboarding, the repubs are doubly to blame? total horseshit. oh sorry Kangaroo shit.

If Pelosi knew about it, it's her fault, no matter how many times you partisan hacks say it wasn't.

And if she knew about it, who else did? No GoPer's right?

BOTH parties are responsible. No one is saying the repubs aren't. We're saying the dems are hypocrites on this issue.

Well at least you put your hand up for BOTH parties...more than RSG is doing right now. I agree, both are responsible, but more onus is on the right with this one, just like more onus was on the left for Carter's terrible attempt at rescuing the Tehran hostages

And there is your PARTISAN STUPIDITY at work. You see DUMB ASS, I do not think any Illegal activity took place. However when Pelosi tries to claim it happened and she knew nothing about it, which is what STARTED THIS, she is LYING.

Forum List

Back