Pelosi ADMITTED she was informed about Water Boarding

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
And all your whining and complaining and making excuses does not change that FACT. She denies they told her they had USED it. Well rather one of her 5 versions of events she claimed that.

So all these claims that she was lied to are proven WRONG by her own PUBLIC ADMISSION she was informed of Water Boarding.

The CIA does not have to prove they told her anything because she HAS ALREADY TOLD US THEY TOLD HER.

So all the continued claims she said he said is simply not true. BOTH SIDES agree she was told about Water Boarding.

Those of you leftoids that keep claiming the CIA must be wrong need to either agree she IS lying now or was lying before.

You see, since she has ADMITTED they briefed her on WATER BOARDING, you don't get to claim the CIA was mistaken, or that they LIED. Well unless you now agree Pelosi LIED about being told.

She just claims now that they did not tell her they were using it. Which is a political excuse designed to test our knowledge of what the word IS means.

Briefed that we were allowed to use it is the SAME as saying we ARE using it. Unless you live in Fantasy land or a politicians head. And they briefed her MORE than once.

In FACT her admittance they briefed her would lead an intelligent person to conclude the rest of the people the CIA said they briefed, were IN FACT briefed.

I'm waiting for the left to say people are picking on her because she's a woman.

I wonder if she would tell the truth if she was waterboarded? Because for the life of me, I can't think of another way to get her to tell the truth.

Don't give a shit. Did she order the water boarding? If not, stop trying to deflect the blame. Another instance of the right trying to blame others for their own fuck ups...I don't care if Bush himself told her about it, Bush and his puppet masters are responsible for it. If Hitler told Churchill that he was gassing Jews, is Churchill to blame or Hitler. You righties have some of the most piss weak excuses I've ever seen. man up or fuck off...

She AUTHORIZED IT, SUPPORTED IT, VOTED TO PAY FOR IT. I would say that covers all your bases.

Did she? Did she? and Did she? Proof? And who was running the joint? Your fucktard of a Chimp? I love it.....I reckon Bush could molest a child and somehow it would be a leftie's fault. So, the be all and end all was Pelosi, huh? She initiated it? Appointed the waterboad
rers herself? Fuck you are piss weak RGS..you really are....

Last edited:
Don't give a shit. Did she order the water boarding? If not, stop trying to deflect the blame. Another instance of the right trying to blame others for their own fuck ups...I don't care if Bush himself told her about it, Bush and his puppet masters are responsible for it. If Hitler told Churchill that he was gassing Jews, is Churchill to blame or Hitler. You righties have some of the most piss weak excuses I've ever seen. man up or fuck off...

Uh, churchill tried to stop Hitler. Did Pelosi try to stop Bush? Bad example.

She AUTHORIZED IT, SUPPORTED IT, VOTED TO PAY FOR IT. I would say that covers all your bases.

Did she? Did she? and Did she? Proof? And who was running the joint? Your fucktard of a Chimp? I love it.....I reckon Bush could molest a child and somehow it would be a leftie's fault. So, the be all and end all was Pelosi, huh? She initiated it? Appointed the waterboad

Chimp? Does this mean it's ok to call Obama porch monkey?

I suggest you foreign DUMB ASSES learn how OUR Government works. She authorized it EVERY TIME she voted for the program, every time she voted for money for the program, every time she did not raise alarm at supposed Torture being conducted by the US Government to her fellow House members. Worse since she SUPPORTED it she sent the clear signal to those NOT briefed that she did not believe there was a problem.

I love when you retards haven't got a clue how things work here.

she has ALWAYS admitted that she was briefed on these new methods of interrogation that the administration said they legally could use...there is NO LIE THERE....we have every video of her saying from the beginning that she was briefed on such, she has never said she WAS NOT.

The discrepancy is whether or not the CIA did brief her at this september 02 briefing about the techniques being used ALREADY on abu Z 83 times.

She said that she wasn't, and that at this briefing, she was told that they had NOT used these interrogation techniques and that she/congress would be NOTIFIED if they ever did.

There is no argument that she was briefed on what these new, supposedly legal, interrogations entailed.

I suggest you foreign DUMB ASSES learn how OUR Government works. She authorized it EVERY TIME she voted for the program, every time she voted for money for the program, every time she did not raise alarm at supposed Torture being conducted by the US Government to her fellow House members. Worse since she SUPPORTED it she sent the clear signal to those NOT briefed that she did not believe there was a problem.

I know exactly how your govt works. I know that there are 100 senators. I know there are about 460 congress ijits (I could look up the exact number if I could be bothered). Last time I looked Pelosi was ONE of those congress critters. If you can explain to me how ONE person voted for the whole water boarding scandal under the BUSH watch. Pray tell. And you have the nerve to say I know nothing of your system. Seems like you don't have a freaking CLUE...

she has ALWAYS admitted that she was briefed on these new methods of interrogation that the administration said they legally could use...there is NO LIE THERE....we have every video of her saying from the beginning that she was briefed on such, she has never said she WAS NOT.

The discrepancy is whether or not the CIA did brief her at this september 02 briefing about the techniques being used ALREADY on abu Z 83 times.

She said that she wasn't, and that at this briefing, she was told that they had NOT used these interrogation techniques and that she/congress would be NOTIFIED if they ever did.

There is no argument that she was briefed on what these new, supposedly legal, interrogations entailed.

BULLSHIT, you don't get it both ways, she was briefed but on some later date and then lied to. Doesn't work that way. Further you JUST admitted she was BRIEFED in the meeting you are claiming she said she was NOT briefed.

In fact one of your ignorant arguments is that when others at the meeting ADMITTED they were briefed, they to are lying because they did not say Pelosi, just referred to what titled members were there. SHE HAD THE TITLE.

rriiiigghhht.. so if a rightie fucks up, it's the leftie's fault for not stopping them?? And here's me thinking you righties are all about personal responsibility....until it's YOUR FUCKTARD that FUCKS up...interesting (but hardly surprising - in my 8 years on messageboards I've never seen a rightie take responsibility for their own actions - even thought it seems to be one of the main tenets of their existance)

I know exactly how your govt works. I know that there are 100 senators. I know there are about 460 congress ijits (I could look up the exact number if I could be bothered). Last time I looked Pelosi was ONE of those congress critters. If you can explain to me how ONE person voted for the whole water boarding scandal under the BUSH watch. Pray tell. And you have the nerve to say I know nothing of your system. Seems like you don't have a freaking CLUE...

You obviouysly do NOT know how it works at all. She held a SENIOR position in the Intel committees , it was HER JOB to let her fellow Democrats not involved in the briefings know how to vote or of any concerns. SHE VOTED FOR THE PROGRAMS and lead her fellow Democrats to belief no problem existed.

Further you fucking dumb shit, The House creates ALL money bills. They come out of these committees. She voted for every funding bill for the techniques programs and either just by example or by actual word of MOUTH CONVINCED her fellow dEMOCRATS TO VOTE FOR THE SAME.

her POSITION AS ranking member WAS to ENSURE the Democrats got the word on what was going on and could pass information less restricted on to their fellow members.

She used her position to SUPPORT the techniques, to SUPPORT all funding for said Techniques and she encouraged other Democrats even if only by failing to tell them, to VOTE the same.

rriiiigghhht.. so if a rightie fucks up, it's the leftie's fault for not stopping them?? And here's me thinking you righties are all about personal responsibility....until it's YOUR FUCKTARD that FUCKS up...interesting (but hardly surprising - in my 8 years on messageboards I've never seen a rightie take responsibility for their own actions - even thought it seems to be one of the main tenets of their existance)

The left acts outraged every time a republican does something like waterboard the person who blew up the world trade center. Then come to find out, their "fucktards" supported and agreed with it. Like when Obama said he was against FISA but then he voted for it after saying he would filibuster it. I'm sure you defended his ass on that, too.

BULLSHIT, you don't get it both ways, she was briefed but on some later date and then lied to. Doesn't work that way. Further you JUST admitted she was BRIEFED in the meeting you are claiming she said she was NOT briefed.

In fact one of your ignorant arguments is that when others at the meeting ADMITTED they were briefed, they to are lying because they did not say Pelosi, just referred to what titled members were there. SHE HAD THE TITLE.

I DON"T GIVE A SHIT IF SHE WAS BRIEFED. Bush himself could have told her. IT HAPPENED UNDER HIS WATCH AND ADMINISTRATION. SUCK IT UP OR FUCK OFF...

I DON"T GIVE A SHIT IF SHE WAS BRIEFED. Bush himself could have told her. IT HAPPENED UNDER HIS WATCH AND ADMINISTRATION. SUCK IT UP OR FUCK OFF...

If she thought it was wrong, it was her responsibility to raise the issue. You just can't handle it that a liberal may agree with waterboarding.

YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTIC. Once again dumb ass she held a position of power with a DUTY to inform her fellow democrats of any problems with any bills, programs or techniques. It was not JUST her voting for it, it was her leading the majority of the Democrats in the House to VOTE for it.

As Ranking Member she had a DUTY to inform Congress if there was torture going on. She has a duty to inform Congress of ANY irregularities or illegal activity she is briefed on. NOT VOTE FOR IT and convince fellow House Democrats to also vote for it.

FUCKING MORON.

Forum List

Back