Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

So she is going to start impeachment proceedings?

how should I know? I don't have a crystal ball little boi.

Oh great, I didn’t realize I was dealing with a moron, thanks for the heads up asshole.

You asked a stupid question: what did you expect?

A fucking thesis?

I really expect nothing from dip shits like yourself, so it is all good, asshole.

What is Trump covering up?

If I explained it to you you would not understand.

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.
Well, that's as good a cop out as any. Same old shit.

No; your inability to read & your inability to actually absorb knowledge is your fucking 'cop out'

That is is why I refuse to waste my time with you assholes stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up in Trump's bowels.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. You hate the President and there's nothing you can do about it. Awww, poor baby.

Oh, I'm apathetic to the existence of the Orange Virus. We're infected with it. It's his supporters that need a kick to their dumb fuck heads.
Spoken like a true leftist thug. Your day is coming.

Pelosi accuses Trump of a ‘coverup’ as tensions mount

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused President Donald Trump of being “engaged in a coverup” amid a tense standoff between White House and the Democratic-controlled House over access to sensitive documents and testimony from key advisers.

“We do believe it is important to follow the facts. We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” Pelosi told reporters in a brief statement after a meeting with other Democrats. “We believe the president is engaged in a coverup. A coverup.”

So she is going to start impeachment proceedings?

how should I know? I don't have a crystal ball little boi.
But you think you do

If I explained it to you you would not understand.

There is a thread about it in the 'politics' sub forum that explains some of it.

What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

my signature also explains it but you would have to read to understand so, I guess that won't help you.

No; your inability to read & your inability to actually absorb knowledge is your fucking 'cop out'

That is is why I refuse to waste my time with you assholes stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up in Trump's bowels.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. You hate the President and there's nothing you can do about it. Awww, poor baby.

Oh, I'm apathetic to the existence of the Orange Virus. We're infected with it. It's his supporters that need a kick to their dumb fuck heads.

Yeah. I can practically guarantee it will be decades after yours. Anything else, poppi?

Yeah. I can practically guarantee it will be decades after yours. Anything else, poppi?
Naw, you're just mouth. You squat when you piss.

Forum List

Back