Pelicans At Point Lobos

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
I love brown pelicans, this little squadron was cruising Point Lobos, California. First shot is 3 adult males, a female and a juvenile male.

Pelicans1016web.jpg

Pelicans1009.jpg

Pelicans1019.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME PICS!!!

Brown Pelicans and the Wild Lime Green Parakeets that were prevelent in flocks...on Treasure Island, Florida, were both my favorite birds when matt and I lived in Florida!

Since moving up here, I have replaced them with American Bald eagle, the Cedar/Bohemian Waxwing and the Pileated Woodpecker in a close third.... :D

AWESOME PICS!!!

Brown Pelicans and the Wild Lime Green Parakeets that were prevelent in flocks...on Treasure Island, Florida, were both my favorite birds when matt and I lived in Florida!

Since moving up here, I have replaced them with American Bald eagle, the Cedar/Bohemian Waxwing and the Pileated Woodpecker in a close third.... :D

How about Puffins, they are really pretty neat. You should be able to find some up there along the shoreline. They look like little tuxedoed old guys with really colorful noses.:lol:

Atlantic Puffin, Atlantic Puffin Profile, Facts, Information, Photos, Pictures, Sounds, Habitats, Reports, News - National Geographic

Isn't it a thrill to see Bald Eagles? If you want to really see them go here........ over 3,000 show up to feast on dying Salmon each year.

Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve Alaska, Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Bald Eagle Viewing Directory

Last edited:

Forum List

Back