Pegida and the far right

I don't really know anything about this org, but thanks to Timmy, I looked it up. Here are their proposals re immigration, seem pretty sound to me:

IMMIGRATION
– Deport all illegal immigrants;
– Deport all foreign criminals;
– Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
– Completely halt any further immigration except in special cases such as genuine marriages where strict citizenship criteria has been met;
– Reject and deport all “asylum seekers” who do not originate from countries bordering Britain;
– Make it an act of treason to implement any policy or measure, or sign any agreement, that facilitates and / or results in significant numbers of foreigners entering the sovereign territory of the United Kingdom with the aim of settling.

I think he might have been the brightest of the bunch.The founder of PEGIDA was forced to stand down when his criminal past was exposed.Burglary,drink driving,drugs, all the skills you need to found a party for right wing nut jobs and skinheads.

While your political leaders are well versed in child rape and expenses fraud, it is all coming out now how the neo Marxists are fiddling their expenses and being caught defending child abuse.

I think he might have been the brightest of the bunch.The founder of PEGIDA was forced to stand down when his criminal past was exposed.Burglary,drink driving,drugs, all the skills you need to found a party for right wing nut jobs and skinheads.
Just shows that standing up is outlawed. Since only criminals are able to face doing it.
I think that the right wing hate parties struggle to recruit honest people. Who would have thought it ?

After the Corbyn fiasco left wing neo Marxists are struggling to get any new members. He will sell his soul and this country for another bottle of champers, and not be able to tell he was fobbed of with cider

Police have confirmed a 'silent march' route for far-right protest group Pegida

The skinheads will be marching in Birmigham soon. Its an absolute tragedy that a bunch of football hooligans can bring a city to a standstill. Brum is ,by any measure, a well integrated city where people from many backgrounds live and work together.

While rent a mob and muslims r us will stockpile their weapons to attack the peaceful marches so they can claim a hollow victory. Newcastle had it right when they banned the left from entering the city and the march went of quietly, the looney left were warned they faced arrest and remand if they were caught within 5 miles of the march route. When a busload was arrested under section 5 they soon stopped travelling.

The skinheads will be marching in Birmigham soon. Its an absolute tragedy that a bunch of football hooligans can bring a city to a standstill. Brum is ,by any measure, a well integrated city where people from many backgrounds live and work together.

While rent a mob and muslims r us will stockpile their weapons to attack the peaceful marches so they can claim a hollow victory. Newcastle had it right when they banned the left from entering the city and the march went of quietly, the looney left were warned they faced arrest and remand if they were caught within 5 miles of the march route. When a busload was arrested under section 5 they soon stopped travelling.

The experience is that wherever fascists march then decent folk oppose them. We fought a war against their ideology a while back.

The fascists last attempt to march in my country turned into an embarrassment for them as they were completely outnumbered by locals opposing their hate message.

Hundreds attend counter-demonstration against far-right rally in Llangefni

Have a look at the pix of the two protests. On one side you have brain dead football hooligans and on the other you have intelligent educated decent Welsh folk.

The counter demo attracted cross party support and also support from the trade unions.

Hate will never beat tolerance when the people stand together.

The experience is that wherever fascists march then decent folk oppose them. We fought a war against their ideology a while back.

The fascists last attempt to march in my country turned into an embarrassment for them as they were completely outnumbered by locals opposing their hate message.

Hundreds attend counter-demonstration against far-right rally in Llangefni

Have a look at the pix of the two protests. On one side you have brain dead football hooligans and on the other you have intelligent educated decent Welsh folk.

The counter demo attracted cross party support and also support from the trade unions.

Hate will never beat tolerance when the people stand together.

Strange how the neo fascists happen to be the Corbynites, neo Marxists and muslims.

And what is wrong with being proud of your nation values and culture and wanting to stop it from being eroded by moronic neo Marxists that don't have a clue.

Those well known marxists/communists in EVERY CHURCH IN BRITAIN have come out strongly against the extreme right wing politics of hate. Some corking quotes here. They are responding to the hate patrol that is highlighted earlier in this thread.

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

""The Methodist Church believes that racism is a denial of the Christian gospel. We are deeply saddened when Christianity and the cross are abused to serve such extremist agenda. "

I have no idea whether the members of Britain First seriously try to practice the Christian faith or regularly go to Church, though I have my doubts.

"Quakers in Britain do not support any group who incite violence or disrespect."

"Real Christians want to speak the truth in love, not to antagonise or intimidate those around them."

We are deeply saddened when Christianity and the cross are abused to serve such extremist agenda
  • "Of course actually to be 'Christian' you need to do more than carry a cross."

Tilly, here's two videos you may find interesting. You'll notice that Mr. Robinson's outward demeanor, confidence and articulacy before the Oxford Union stands in sharp contrast with his EDL days. What infuriates Bolshevik flag burners like Tommy Tinfoil is that the likes of PEGIDA, UKIP and other right-wing movements across Europe are gaining steady traction in the mainstream by polishing their image and refining their rhetoric.

Are you seriously trying to pass this criminal off as a statesman ? Wow !!

Wait a minute, the Christian Democratic Union Party is a conservative center-right party. Perhaps it will collapse and the left will take over. Do you know anything about German politics?

The British branch are are looking for a new leader after this moment of tv gold.

Things are going from bad to worse for the UK's newest anti-Muslim group

"Pegida and the far right."

...and Hungarian PM Viktor Orban

Sometimes you just have to laugh
(20. February 2016 - by Attila Leitner)

"With the all-important EU summit about migration coming up, a number of German papers published articles about Hungary this past weekend. According to Welt am Sonntag, while Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán and the group of countries going against the ideas of Angela Merkel are dangerous, the Chancellor will also have her hands full with the opposition within her own party. The weekly Der Spiegel roughly says the same: Orbán is openly going against Merkel and he has supporters from within CDU (Merkel’s party) but even from among the left-wing SPD. Both comments are fair enough. Orbán is unequivocally against allowing uncontrolled migrants in the EU and Hungary, and he was never shy about expressing his opinion. Then along comes the Sunday edition of the tabloid Bild. I probably shouldn’t have read this, but a whole lot of people do, so I did as well. I definitely shouldn’t have. The article lists eight countries and the subheading of the section dealing with Hungary reads “Orbán’s Hungary is the biggest shame and danger of Europe”. Nothing harsh so far, we have heard this a million times, but then the author pulls out all the stops: “Prime Minister Orbán triggered the humanitarian crisis, which forced Merkel to have to act.” At this point I started laughing out loud. Then I stopped because I realised that while Welt and Spiegel have a combined circulation of roughly 1 million, Bild publishes about 2.5 million copies. I mean, are you frigging kidding me? There are a large number of things that can be said about Orbán – and pretty much all of them have been said in the past few months – but to say that he caused the humanitarian crisis? The journalist then goes on to call the PM all kinds of names – evil and destroyer of the EU – and I couldn’t help but think: if Angela Merkel did not dictate that article, then she sure as hell was smiling when she read it."

Forum List

Back