Peggy Noonan - "It's Over" ... for McCain

Insults are all you have, so sad.

You keep repeating this line to everyone who disagrees with you.

And if you're so worried about her patriotism, I can only imagine the condemnation you must feel towards Obama for sitting in the pews of a church for 20 years where the pastor yelled "God D-mn America!"

is all you can do is ejaculate Liberal mantra out of your pie-hole?

ejaculation is normally followed by a period of calm flaccidity, Kirk is more like the hyperactive, enraged lunatic you see talking to himself on the subway, spewing conspiracy theories and "insults are all you have" at anyone polite enough to engage him, this process will probably repeat here 100 more times until like Keith Olbermann, his head explodes in an angry rage over the fact that no one has held Palin to account for "inhaling"

ejaculation is normally followed by a period of calm flaccidity, Kirk is more like the hyperactive, enraged lunatic you see talking to himself on the subway, spewing conspiracy theories and "insults are all you have" at anyone polite enough to engage him, this process will probably repeat here 100 more times until like Keith Olbermann, his head explodes in an angry rage over the fact that no one has held Palin to account for "inhaling"
:eusa_clap: Maybe he's as "energetic" as I was at 17, and could go all day long as long as my girls were willing. :badgrin:

Insults are all you have, so sad.

the Ruby Slippers ?----you blasphemer !!!!!!!!!!

Are those suppose to allude to the Ruby Slippers from the Wizard of Oz?

Because in the book they weren't originally ruby. They were only changed that way because the way movies were made at the time. :D

Just throwing some useless trivia out there.

Because in the book they weren't originally ruby. They were only changed that way because the way movies were made at the time. :D

interesting piece of trivia, thanks

you are one to call anyone dumb
:lol:
sheesh
she was governor wishing an opposing party luck

are you REALLY this moronic to not understand that?

Prove that it was an apposing party. When was that speech made on Utube. You are a liar!:eusa_liar:

The Emerald City wasn't emerald either IIRC ... people had to wear "special" glasses to avoid hurting their eyes from the light the city put out but in reality it was the glasses themselves that made the city "look" emerald ...

At least that's how I remember it ... it's been a while ...

Prove that it was an apposing party. When was that speech made on Utube. You are a liar!:eusa_liar:
shes been a repulican
she was NEVER a member of that party, its YOU who is lying

btw, thanks for the neg rep, i will wear it as a badge of honor
because you ARE an ass

Last edited:

Forum List

Back