Pee powered cars?

So if you ran out of fuel on the highway, you could refuel the car by using your own pee? I rather like that idea. You'd never have to worry about getting stranded.

I ran out of gas once. A cop stopped and refused to help me. I walked to the gas station, borrowed a can and bought some gas, walked back to my car, put the gas in and drove to the gas station to fill up the car.

I like the pee car option better.

Public urination is against the law, don't get caught pissing in your fuel tank on the side of the road.

So if you ran out of fuel on the highway, you could refuel the car by using your own pee? I rather like that idea. You'd never have to worry about getting stranded.

I ran out of gas once. A cop stopped and refused to help me. I walked to the gas station, borrowed a can and bought some gas, walked back to my car, put the gas in and drove to the gas station to fill up the car.

Public urination is against the law, don't get caught pissing in your fuel tank on the side of the road.

Silly MM, I'd pee into a urine collection device while I was inside the car. Besides, only guys are able pee directly into the tank.

Silly MM, I'd pee into a urine collection device while I was inside the car. Besides, only guys are able pee directly into the tank.

Just the tools ma'am, just the tools.
Cabela's -- Little John Lady J Female Adapter

Just the tools ma'am, just the tools.
Cabela's -- Little John Lady J Female Adapter

That device looks like spillage could easily occur. But it's a start.

There's a commercial on right now for Vesicare for over active bladders. A pee car would irritate pharama cause an over active bladder would be a benefit. :lol:

Maybe they could power the lights at the football stadium off the pee from the bathroom.

The more I read about the science of this, the more I think it might be revolutionary.

Hydrogen atoms are more loosely bound in urea than they are in water, therefore it takes only a small amount of the electricity to release them.

Depending on what I've been drinking I can put out some pretty high octane piss...

Maybe you could fuel a dragster.
i realize you missed the point of the story
it wont be cars powered by urine, but using urine to create hydrogen to then power the cars
and it could be but one source of hydrogen to do so
cattle farms and dairies should see a profit from it

Depending on what I've been drinking I can put out some pretty high octane piss...

it wont be cars powered by urine, but using urine to create hydrogen to then power the cars
Thats how wind power should be harnessed as well.

NREL: Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Research - Wind-to-Hydrogen Project

You missed the point of life on earth.

Maybe after you die, God will explain it to you.

Forum List

Back