Pee in the yard...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
This afternoon, at 4:00 pm, let's all go out in the yard, face to the East, and pee in the yard! Sound like a good idea?

no the minute i squat the dogs will knock me over....a dick is a handy thing at times
Get ya a P-mate. Piss on them dogs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfL8-AgWBf0]YouTube - Women, Now You Can...PEE STANDING UP![/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ok, but can I call you for bail money if I get arrested for indecent exposure or lewd conduct? ;)

You sound 'experienced' with this sorta thing :lol:

I was young and needed the work, errrr ... money. :redface:
Bad as my dad trying to sell a peek at his older sister to the local boys for a nickel....He was a capitalist at heart as a little guy. Sis did not take it so well she floored him.

This afternoon, at 4:00 pm, let's all go out in the yard, face to the East, and pee in the yard! Sound like a good idea?
Rod says it's seventeen after three by his watch he is not sure he can wait until 4. Can he just jump up and go now? Is it a timing issue? I mean is 4pm imperative? Hurry Big Black Dog give an answer Rod's about to bust!

RoddISHI - Best go now if you can't wait... Right now I'm drinking water getting ready for the big moment!

Forum List

Back