Pedro...

And Pedro's body isn't built for a long career ... neither was his brothers.

What you say is roids I say is his body breaking down.
I'm tellin ya, he's on the list.

should Bonds be in the hof, considering he would have gotten in on his accomplishments before 2001?
Its my opinion 90% of all MLB players were juicing the last 25 years.

You can't exclude one for another, i bring this up with Pedro because a lot of them bring it up with Clemens, who has true HoF stats.

If Roger is out for cheating, so is Pedro.

Pedro was a juicer.

Learn it.

Live it.

Accept it.

He's on the magic 100 list.

Link? Otherwise you're talking out of your ass.
Link your ass squirt, Pedro on's the list.

Notice how the tests were done in 2003 and look at Pedro's numbers in 2003 compared to 2004.

Gee, what a coincedence...not.

That's speculation, and not necessarily BAD spec either. It's the same criteria I use for hitters. If your number dropped DRASTICALLY after tests started, then you were MOST LIKELY juicing. That fatter look isn't mutually inclusive with steroids, though. I've personally taken steroids and didn't get BIGGER, just STRONGER.

But if somehow it was proven that he wasn't juicing, that maans his number mean more because they were during the steroid era. A sub-3 career ERA during the steroid era isn't too shabby.

But I'm not a Pedro fanatic. I'm glad he's here helping us, but I couldn't care less how his career ultimately gets decided by the history books. He talks way too much. Just shut up and play baseball.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back