Pedophiles and violent sex criminals

dilloduck said:

I don't think it was, he was a young judge maybe trying to prove his impartiality?? I honestly thought I was hearing things. I realize there needs to be some civility in a courtroom but to say that.........Really angered me :mad:

Woot! The jackass I referred to earlier in the thread is facing 60 years if convicted...and it looks really good from this side of the fence. The defense won't even acknowledge physical evidence for some reason...which means the defense attorney knows his client is guilty, but has to defend him anyway, because he's state assigned. 60 years isn't much, considering, but it'll do...

Bonnie said:
I don't think it was, he was a young judge maybe trying to prove his impartiality?? I honestly thought I was hearing things. I realize there needs to be some civility in a courtroom but to say that.........Really angered me :mad:
I heard it differently---sounded sorta like--"good luck-(you'll need it dude)"

manu1959 said:
ok i just heard that jessica lunford was raped then burried alive with her stuff animal

the dude that did it confessed

death penalty....but he dies the same way she did......

Or they allow her father 15 minutes in a room alone with him :bat:

Bonnie said:
Or they allow her father 15 minutes in a room alone with him :bat:

If it were one of my girls. 15 minutes would get started with a ball peen hammer and all his joints from elbow to fingertips, then from kneecaps to toes. At that point I would superglue or staple the offending "member" to the table, give him a straight razor, then set the room on fire. Fifteen minutes sounds about right.

pegwinn said:
If it were one of my girls. 15 minutes would get started with a ball peen hammer and all his joints from elbow to fingertips, then from kneecaps to toes. At that point I would superglue or staple the offending "member" to the table, give him a straight razor, then set the room on fire. Fifteen minutes sounds about right.

Truly I can't even begin to imagine how her father must be feeling right now knowing his daughter was raped then buried alive. If that were my daughter I'd have to be on a morphine drip forever, and I would still want to rip his heart out with my hands. :mad:

Bonnie said:
Truly I can't even begin to imagine how her father must be feeling right now knowing his daughter was raped then buried alive. If that were my daughter I'd have to be on a morphine drip forever, and I would still want to rip his heart out with my hands. :mad:

I wonder about revenge. Nothing of the kind has evere happened to me, and I can't say I know what I would feel. But anyway I say things like "If it was my daughter I would..."
But when these thing happens you rarley hear of acts of revenge. I wonder why. Maybe because even revenge lost its meaning? Or maybe there is more family to take care of? Or maybe the feeling of revenge is drowned in feelings of loss?

I can't remember hearing of a crime where revenge for something like this was the motive. (There must be, ofcourse)

IceEyes said:
I wonder about revenge. Nothing of the kind has evere happened to me, and I can't say I know what I would feel. But anyway I say things like "If it was my daughter I would..."
But when these thing happens you rarley hear of acts of revenge. I wonder why. Maybe because even revenge lost its meaning? Or maybe there is more family to take care of? Or maybe the feeling of revenge is drowned in feelings of loss?

I can't remember hearing of a crime where revenge for something like this was the motive. (There must be, ofcourse)

Probably because most decent people that have horrible things happen to them deep inside are still good people and although they may want to exact revenge their humamity and love of life stops them from actually doing so. Maybe it's the idea of going to jail themsleves and losing the rest of their family? Just my own theories. Grief does have a numbing effect for a while.

Shattered said:
Woot! The jackass I referred to earlier in the thread is facing 60 years if convicted...and it looks really good from this side of the fence. The defense won't even acknowledge physical evidence for some reason...which means the defense attorney knows his client is guilty, but has to defend him anyway, because he's state assigned. 60 years isn't much, considering, but it'll do...

GUILTY!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back