Pedophile Polls Even in Alabama Senate Race

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Only in Alabama could a pedophile that openly shuns U.S. law win a Senate seat just because there's an R ahead of his name

Moore and Democrat Doug Jones are tied at 46% in the survey, which was conducted Thursday by Opinion Savvy and commissioned by Decision Desk HQ in the aftermath of a bombshell Washington Post report in which the accuser, now 53, went on record with her story.

The results also suggested that a write-in campaign by another Republican could tip the seat to Democrats — a prospect that once seemed far-fetched in deep-red Alabama. A three-way race — with Moore, Jones, and interim Sen. Luther Strange as a write-in candidate — would favor Jones with roughly 44% of the vote, followed by Moore at 41%, and Strange at 12%.

Poll Shows Alabama Race Tied After Allegations Against Roy Moore

Only in Alabama could a pedophile that openly shuns U.S. law win a Senate seat just because there's an R ahead of his name

Moore and Democrat Doug Jones are tied at 46% in the survey, which was conducted Thursday by Opinion Savvy and commissioned by Decision Desk HQ in the aftermath of a bombshell Washington Post report in which the accuser, now 53, went on record with her story.

The results also suggested that a write-in campaign by another Republican could tip the seat to Democrats — a prospect that once seemed far-fetched in deep-red Alabama. A three-way race — with Moore, Jones, and interim Sen. Luther Strange as a write-in candidate — would favor Jones with roughly 44% of the vote, followed by Moore at 41%, and Strange at 12%.

The senate is shunning the guy. Pulled back their funding of his campaign; many have openly called for him to step aside. If he wins, how is that going to work for him?

Remember when the dems elected a mayor that was locked up for murder?
yea, me too.
Like you political hacks give a shit about character.
Its all about the letter.

Fuck you Old School. Nothing has been proven. You are truly one of the biggest assholes on this forum.

Roy is telling everybody in Al that he thought it was his cousin, so they're okay with it!

yea, me too.

Bingo. Like this.

wJCBdgp-e1448385240956.png

I
yea, me too.
remember when a candidate admitted sexually assaulting women and you still voted for him last November?

Not Romney, Trump, McConnell, or many others named. Not the moderns? And Moore is not alleged to have been a pedophile.

(Think before you attack, I read too much claiming Clinton was a pedophile. No evidence.)

Neither Podesta nor Biden are even running

Forum List

Back