Pedophile Gets Life Sentence

In a word

GOOD!

In my opinion ALL pedophiles should be put into general population....and what they are in for broadcasted to the rest of the inmates.....

That sentence works for me.

Technically he would be considered a pederast, as his interest is in pubescent or post pubescent girls. Pedophiles if you go by the strict definition are interested only in pre pubescents.

In any event he is still a sick fuck and will appropriately rot in jail. I just have an issue calling this pedophilia, which it is technically not.

baby raper any way you put it.

Not historically. In the past marriages between girls as young as 12 and men older than 30 were perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged. You saw this up to the 1700's or early 1800's usually among royalty, and sometimes between uncle's and nieces.

Never, in history, however, has pre-pubescent-adult relationships been condoned. They have been taboo in all cultures.

Our society has decided to include pederasty in its legal taboo, and in the context of our society it is the right thing to do, but there is a pyschological difference between true pedophilia and pederasty.

Technically he would be considered a pederast, as his interest is in pubescent or post pubescent girls. Pedophiles if you go by the strict definition are interested only in pre pubescents.

In any event he is still a sick fuck and will appropriately rot in jail. I just have an issue calling this pedophilia, which it is technically not.

Not historically. In the past marriages between girls as young as 12 and men older than 30 were perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged. You saw this up to the 1700's or early 1800's usually among royalty, and sometimes between uncle's and nieces.

Never, in history, however, has pre-pubescent-adult relationships been condoned. They have been taboo in all cultures.

Our society has decided to include pederasty in its legal taboo, and in the context of our society it is the right thing to do, but there is a pyschological difference between true pedophilia and pederasty.

lol..

yes i know all of that.

and i think you also know what i meant too.

In pedophiles cases.... no. I prefer they live a very long time.

Long slow prison sentences in general population works much better for me.

But in the general sense... yes executions work for me :thup:

I see. I can't stand what pedophiles do. I don't support the death penalty, nor retalitiatory torture.

Again as i have told you before, i am not so forgiving. I have strong sense of justice.

And ...if the sick fuck thinks rape is a good fine wonderful thing.... he should have no problems getting raped himself now would he?

Yes. You're into an eye for an eye.

Pedophiles are sick, sick people. I don't forgive them their crime, but neither do I support executing them or torturing them back.

It doesn't teach them anything. They aren't curable.

I see. I can't stand what pedophiles do. I don't support the death penalty, nor retalitiatory torture.

Again as i have told you before, i am not so forgiving. I have strong sense of justice.

And ...if the sick fuck thinks rape is a good fine wonderful thing.... he should have no problems getting raped himself now would he?

Pedophiles are sick, sick people. I don't forgive them their crime, but neither do I support executing them or torturing them back.

No...i am about justice.

I don't really care about teaching them a thing.... or curing them. I do care about getting catching them and putting them in prison.

I do not forgive them a damn thing... some things should NEVER be forgiven.

lol..

yes i know all of that.

and i think you also know what i meant too.

Yep, and i agree this gentlemen should enjoy his time in Gen Pop. The ages of consent and rules on statutory rape have been on the books in this country for a long time. I don;t approve of the death penalty unless the victim dies, but this asshole not seeing the light of day until he dies is fine by me.

No...i am about justice.

I don't really care about teaching them a thing.... or curing them. I do care about getting catching them and putting them in prison.

I don't forgive their crimes either. I can nurse a grudge with the best of them. Someone hurts me? I want them to hurt back.

That's why I don't want the state doing vengeance murder for me.

Pedophiles have forfeited their right to freedom. They are sick with an uncurable illness.

Yeah, they're a lost cause so you wanna worthy cause to speak out for...speak out for the girls here who lives are forever altered, their little minds forever twisted. It's going to take years in therapy to undo the damage he has caused to their psyches. No child's innocence should be robbed from them this way. Speak and stand up for them, their perpetrator does not deserve it.

No...i am about justice.

I don't forgive their crimes either. I can nurse a grudge with the best of them. Someone hurts me? I want them to hurt back.

That's why I don't want the state doing vengeance murder for me.

Pedophiles have forfeited their right to freedom. They are sick with an uncurable illness.

the state would not be handing out vengeance to pedophiles in prison...all they are getting is time in prison..... his fellow inmates would just be giving him a taste of what he gave to others.... nothing more nothing less.

BIG difference.

LOL..i would not need the state to do murder for me.... I would have not problem killing them myself.

The 'life' expectancy if pedophile's in prison is subject to the temperment of fellow prisoners...his 'life sentence' may be shorter than expected.

In a word

GOOD!

In my opinion ALL pedophiles should be put into general population....and what they are in for broadcasted to the rest of the inmates.....

That sentence works for me.

This guy will probably end up in general population because as repulsive as what this guy did, this is not pedophilia and its unlikely this part of his crimes will raise any risk to his life -although the whole package including being a cult leader may. Pedophilia doesn't mean just having sex with a minor. It is a very specific mental disorder, one recognized by the The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Pedophilia is being sexually excited by the sight of the prepubescent body of a little kid and usually being sexually repulsed by the physically mature body -puberty is a turn off to a pedophile. It is not an interchangeable term with statutory rape which is having sex with someone deemed not to be old enough to give their legal consent to the act -regardless of their stage of sexual maturity. Having sex with a minor isn't a mental disorder but pedophilia is -one with a dim prognosis for ever being cured. Psychiatric treatment doesn't make a pedophile stop being turned on by naked little kids so the goal is to merely help them control themselves so they don't act on their urges.

Our laws are not based on whether the victim has reached sexual maturity or not, but on their age regardless of their sexual maturity -because we recognize that sexual maturity typically precedes the mental maturity to competently make decisions about whether to engage in sexual activities or not. Statutory rape implies not only was there a lack of violence, but it was done with the consent of the victim -a consent that is rejected by the state due to a lack of mental maturity. Those who have sex with a prepubescent child are typically charged with even more serious crimes than statutory rape because not only is any claim of consent rejected, the law presumes some level of violence in order to have sex with someone whose body is not even sexually mature. Having sex with a prepubescent little girl is going to cause physical harm and damage to that child and in some cases, it has caused permanent damage, sterility and even death and those injuries are more severe the further from puberty when it happened. Likewise little boys have been similarly injured by pedophiles -which is typically a mental disorder of men, the vast majority of whom are sexually excited by naked little boys, not girls.

Even though a lot more people are misusing the word more and more lately as if it means "having sex with a minor", those in prison definitely know the difference. Statutory rape (which for most inmates only means "she said she was older" or "she looked older") doesn't carry the same risk as someone who has been convicted of having raped a prepubescent little kid. Those who have raped a prepubescent child are usually segregated away from the general population -but those guilty of the statutory rape are almost always put in the general population because it isn't considered that big of a deal by other inmates.

Last edited:

Yeah, they're a lost cause so you wanna worthy cause to speak out for...speak out for the girls here who lives are forever altered, their little minds forever twisted. It's going to take years in therapy to undo the damage he has caused to their psyches. No child's innocence should be robbed from them this way. Speak and stand up for them, their perpetrator does not deserve it.

I work with victims of sexual assault and violence. Stop making assumptions. I work with victims, not perpetrators. I stand up and speak for them every day.

Pedophiles are not my "cause", stranger.

Last edited:

I work with victims of sexual assault and violence. Stop making assumptions. I work with victims, not perpetrators. I stand up and speak for them every day.

And I certainly hope you are not trying to get the victims to forgive the perpetrators.

A Texas jury sentenced polygamist leader Warren Jeffs for sexual assault on two underage girls he claimed as "spiritual brides."

It's against the law to marry more than one person at the same time in the state. Jeffs received a 99-year sentence on one count and 20 years on the other. He will serve no less than 45 years.

It took less than an hour for the jury to decide.

Source

That's wonderful. I do support the death penalty, but that would have been too humane for this perv nutjob! Let him rot for life. He is no longer a free human being, a fate designed for the worst cases.

And I certainly hope you are not trying to get the victims to forgive the perpetrators.

No, I'm not.

I'm helping them get back their lives.

just an aside and nothing at all to do with this thread.... but i just cant help myself!

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

New Topics

Forum List