Pedophile author says 11 year old drag queen Desmonnd is hot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Convicted pedophile and author Tom O’Carroll published an article last month saying 11-year-old drag queen Desmond Is Amazing is “hot,” claiming it’s “totally cool” for adults to be “turned on” by his drag performances.
Pedophile Author Says 11-Year-Old Drag Queen Desmond is “Hot”

Well if you don't except it then you are a racist isnn't that what the leftist parasites claim...... Until it hits home that is.

Taking it out of context

Did you read the whole thing/

O’Carroll, an admitted pedophile and author of Paedophilia: The Radical Case and Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons, was convicted in 1981 of conspiracy to corrupt public morals and was imprisoned for two years.

No I am not going to read it, all I had to do was read the headline to comprehend that it's taken out of context and biased.

Biased against pedophilia?

You really haven't explained yourself, here.

Do you consider those opposed to expressing sexual desires towards an 11 year old as biased, and if so, why?

Taking it out of context

Did you read the whole thing/

O’Carroll, an admitted pedophile and author of Paedophilia: The Radical Case and Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons, was convicted in 1981 of conspiracy to corrupt public morals and was imprisoned for two years.

No I am not going to read it, all I had to do was read the headline to comprehend that it's taken out of context and biased.

pedo.jpg

apparently it wasn't taken out of context ..A lot of times the info wars news site just picks up news from mainstream sources ....even the NY times ...you cant automatically dismiss what they throw up on it

“So why all the denial? Why the coy insistence that kids’ drag performance has nothing to do with their sexuality?” O’Carroll writes, complaining about liberal outlets who try and sugarcoat the sexual nature of Desmond’s performances."

Jesus h friggin Christ !

Cue the leftards with their dancing around it shoes " its no big deal "

Uh boy

b6d0cb9003cee857a8ba661293705c3fcd391cb9129277435fd2584adedf87ce.jpg

Forum List

Back