Pedo-Prince Refuses To Shake VP's Hand? No big deal....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I've seen some anti-Trumpers attempting to make a big deal of the 'Royal Snubbing'...again, it's fake news.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-presidents-office-denies-he-was-snubbed-by-prince-Charles

"The press secretary for Vice President Mike Pence hit back at reports Thursday that he might have been “snubbed” by Prince Charles while at the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem.

“This is not true,” Pence’s press secretary Katie Waldman wrote on Twitter, including a photo of the vice president and the prince sharing a laugh at the event. “VP and Prince Charles spoke prior to entering the event floor and after his remarks as well.”

Several outlets reported on a possible snub after a video showing the prince appear to skip over Pence while shaking hands with other world leaders circulated on social media."

To be honest, though, I would have no problem with the Pedo-Prince passing me by...

I treat people with dignity if it's earned. If someone doesn't want to shake my hand, why would I care? Especially if I am an elected government official while they are born into their position.

We look to Americans to be that counter force that says "You're Prince who?" Where's your Crown King Nothing!? :10:

British polls show much less support for the Royals from the younger generation. Maybe they will grow on them as they age, but it doesn't bode well for them.

Support for the monarchy in Britain by age 2018 survey | Statista

I've seen some anti-Trumpers attempting to make a big deal of the 'Royal Snubbing'...again, it's fake news.

Pence's office denies Prince Charles 'snub' after video posted online

"The press secretary for Vice President Mike Pence hit back at reports Thursday that he might have been “snubbed” by Prince Charles while at the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem.

“This is not true,” Pence’s press secretary Katie Waldman wrote on Twitter, including a photo of the vice president and the prince sharing a laugh at the event. “VP and Prince Charles spoke prior to entering the event floor and after his remarks as well.”

Several outlets reported on a possible snub after a video showing the prince appear to skip over Pence while shaking hands with other world leaders circulated on social media."

To be honest, though, I would have no problem with the Pedo-Prince passing me by...

You have your Princes mixed up. Charles was married to Diana and is now married to Camilla. Prince Andrew was a friend of Jeffery Epstein and is accused of having sex with underaged girls.

You have your Princes mixed up. Charles was married to Diana and is now married to Camilla. Prince Andrew was a friend of Jeffery Epstein and is accused of having sex with underaged girls.
Thanks - sorry for the confusion. Hard to tell 'who's who' without a Royal 'Lineup Card' I hardly trust any within a 'royal line' - they were into in-breeding, after all, to keep the blood line 'pure'.

Listen, just because Prince Andrew was running round with a pedophile does not mean he was a pedophile, it just means he likes to hang around them is all.

See, crap like this is why the Royals have to suicide people.

The media loves it when any foreigner snubs America. But their inbuilt sense of servitude means that if a royal does it then its worth that much more. These people want to bend the knee so bad they can taste it. Remember when all the serfs here were cackling that Princess Anne had laughed at Trump back in December?

In the meantime they substitute Hollywood degenerates for royalty and worship them.

The media loves it when any foreigner snubs America. But their inbuilt sense of servitude means that if a royal does it then its worth that much more. These people want to bend the knee so bad they can taste it. Remember when all the serfs here were cackling that Princess Anne had laughed at Trump back in December?

In the meantime they substitute Hollywood degenerates for royalty and worship them.

Say, didn't one of the Royals recently escape the asylum?

I had no idea they were like the Amish and had a choice when older to leave if they wanted.

Imagine, Prince Andrew an Amish man.

Hilarious!

British polls show much less support for the Royals from the younger generation. Maybe they will grow on them as they age, but it doesn't bode well for them.

Support for the monarchy in Britain by age 2018 survey | Statista

Yeah more polls..but maybe they got this trend right...but for the wrong reasons. The monarchy should hold itself aloof from those who have power solely because of their money. Instead they seem to be adopting the morals and politics of the world elites so of course they are becoming less special. Like all the churches which abandon moral teaching and adopt liberalism to gain adherents and then shrivel and die.

Importing loads of Muslims doesn't help either.

I had no idea they were like the Amish and had a choice when older to leave if they wanted.

Hilarious!

Prince Harry married that skank Meghan Markle. The liberals crowed they finally had a black liberal with Hollywood values in the Royal Family (which they didnt...the marriage took place one month after Prince Louis was born and Prince Harry moved to a cadet branch ). She tried to sow discord and profit from the institution, as expected, and the Queen gave her her walking papers. Its back to Canada and the deranged nobility of press adulation for them. As the telegraph put it "sorry..you can host the Oscars if you like but not as a royal princess".

They got nothing they wanted and now have to pay back the Sovereign Grant for the millions they accepted in their marriage. 2.4 million for remodeling their honeymoon cottage alone.

shockedcanadian will be glad to hear that the Queen has absolved Canada of any security responsibility or state support. They are on their own.

The Royal deal is good for everyone, except for Prince Harry

Queen delivers hardest possible 'Megxit' as cost of Harry and Meghan's decision becomes clear

Last edited:
Say, didn't one of the Royals recently escape the asylum? I had no idea they were like the Amish and had a choice when older to leave if they wanted. Imagine, Prince Andrew an Amish man.Hilarious!
Yeah, he found out Brit women aren't nuttin' like American women....and BAM, that boy was 'whipped'. With all that baggage / family drama, she must really be something in bed to get him to walk away rom the Palace, the Royal family, Royal Title, an entire country kissing his ass....boy will he be shocked when Americans treat him now that he has no title.

:p

Charles is a flake and a mental midget. Thats why the queen refuses to abdicate and let the fool become king. She knows that he is an idiot that would destroy the royal family.

but it looks like the half black addition to the royals is doing that already.

Hilarious!

Prince Harry married that skank Meghan Markle. The liberals crowed they finally had a black liberal with Hollywood values in the Royal Family (which they didnt...the marriage took place one month after Prince Louis was born and Prince Harry moved to a cadet branch ). She tried to sow discord and profit from the institution, as expected, and the Queen gave her her walking papers. Its back to Canada and the deranged nobility of press adulation for them. As the telegraph put it "sorry..you can host the Oscars if you like but not as a royal princess".

They got nothing they wanted and now have to pay back the Sovereign Grant for the millions they accepted in their marriage. 2.4 million for remodeling their honeymoon cottage alone.

shockedcanadian will be glad to hear that the Queen has absolved Canada of any security responsibility or state support. They are on their own.

The Royal deal is good for everyone, except for Prince Harry

Queen delivers hardest possible 'Megxit' as cost of Harry and Meghan's decision becomes clear

Listen, you and the Royal family are just bigots against the Left wing Hollywood elite.

Well sure their son will start to wear a dress and transition by the age of 3 and their daughter will grow up to hate men after being molested by Harvey as the Hollywood types will stand up to defend his honor, but to each his own.

They are already running local commercials. Megan and Harry will be signing autographs at the Yukon Tim Hortons on Monday, then to the Chuckie Cheese in Saskathawan on Wednesday. The first 100 in get a dollar discount off their bill.

Pedo Prince?

Why you talking about Trump again?

VP Pence saved on Purell

p_gel.png

Forum List

Back