Pearce's emails show 1070 racially mmotivated

I am not afraid to speak out against illegal immigration and illegal aliens and what it is costing this nation and mine.

Ah, the senile old bat thinks she's being clever again. Trying to hide your disgusting, unamerican racism behind an opposition to illegal immigration is working about as well as your transparent lies about other people's positions. I don't see anyone excusing or defending illegal immigration (there may be a few nuts doing that, but they are few and far between). You are just looking for a diversion when your disgraceful, unamerican racism is thrown in your face.

Show me where I have ever advocated any of that, you lying sack of shit. Go on, support that accusation if you can.

Your time for me has run out you little punk ass bitch.

In other words, you CANNOT back up your false accusation, you lying old sack of shit. You, of course, lack the character to admit it, retrack your fasle accusation, and apologize. Taking your meds will help prevent 'episodes' like the one you had yesterday, but they can't give you the class and basic decency that you clearly never had. You are a racist, feeble-minded, old low-life and all the meds in the world can't change that.

Apologize? When hell freezes over. I have more going for me in my little toe which is numb than all of your little narrow mind.You have posted absolutely nothing of substance that add to the immigration discussion. Low life? I have two degrees. One in Sociology and another is Special Education. Get paid to write what you are hearing here since I have retired. Volunteer work for Foster Grand Parents. What is your resume?
With progress of 30 years of MS scaring on nerve fibers in my brain, I am still more intelligent than you. You don't have a chance in hell on a debate with me on any subject. Little shit head punk ass bitch. :eusa_hand:

If you can tell me what is racist about my post, I will stop posting. Bring it on.

Last edited:
Your time for me has run out you little punk ass bitch.

In other words, you CANNOT back up your false accusation, you lying old sack of shit. You, of course, lack the character to admit it, retrack your fasle accusation, and apologize. Taking your meds will help prevent 'episodes' like the one you had yesterday, but they can't give you the class and basic decency that you clearly never had. You are a racist, feeble-minded, old low-life and all the meds in the world can't change that.

Apologize? When hell freezes over.

Of course a filthy low-life like you lacks the character to admit that you have lied and to apologize like a decent human being would.

And no one asked for your medical history, dirtbag. Do you really think that fishing for sympathy will gloss over your vile, unamerican racism? Looking for a free pass?

Forum List

Back