Peanut butter, latest price to skyrocket. What is in your grocery bag?

Do yourself a big favor and just eliminate peanuts from your diet entirely. Our bodies don't digest peanuts very well and unless they're prepared properly, they can cause inflammation to your digestive tract. You don't have to have peanut allergies to be negatively affected by them either.

Eat cashews, walnuts, macadamia's, brazil nuts, almonds and the like but use this opportunity to just stop with the peanut consumption. Your body will love you for it!

Hogwash! I go thru a large jar of peanut butter per week. I've never had a problem from it......and it gives me a shiny coat.

So does tuna juice to my cats.

Personally I go with almonds and pecans.

Do yourself a big favor and just eliminate peanuts from your diet entirely. Our bodies don't digest peanuts very well and unless they're prepared properly, they can cause inflammation to your digestive tract. You don't have to have peanut allergies to be negatively affected by them either.

Eat cashews, walnuts, macadamia's, brazil nuts, almonds and the like but use this opportunity to just stop with the peanut consumption. Your body will love you for it!

Hogwash! I go thru a large jar of peanut butter per week. I've never had a problem from it......and it gives me a shiny coat.

I generally like any kind of nut......except man nuts......excluding my own of course.

I generally like any kind of nut......except man nuts......excluding my own of course.

Those are the best, in my most nut-loving humble opinion.
And then there is the cashew ...

Forum List

Back