Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwiches

All right fuckers you all have made me hungry. I stopped at burger king and got a large fries coke and a double cheese burger.
LOL...better than McDonalds....I am broke until tomorrow...scrounged change together for a pack of smokes...starving!
McDonald’s sucks ass. Their coffee is good though.

You make me feel bad. I gotta chicken sammich, coffee for 2 mos....bread..salami..ham..steaks..taters..sour cream, butter. Beer! Mixed vegetables.

All right fuckers you all have made me hungry. I stopped at burger king and got a large fries coke and a double cheese burger.
LOL...better than McDonalds....I am broke until tomorrow...scrounged change together for a pack of smokes...starving!
Prefer Dunkin Doughnuts French Vanilla coffee with cream and sugar wife likes an iced one.

You make me feel bad. I gotta chicken sammich, coffee for 2 mos....bread..salami..ham..steaks..taters..sour cream, butter. Beer! Mixed vegetables.
I take that back. Chicken nuggets are pretty good with honey mustard.

Sometimes I want to go country. I’ll eat turnip greens cornbread and hammocks. Yes sir put hair on your ass fo sho.

Sometimes I want to go country. I’ll eat turnip greens cornbread and hammocks. Yes sir put hair on your ass fo sho.
I already have too much hair on my ass. What can I eat to take the hair off?

Attachments

• D016110B-57B2-4980-8C22-D789465E6C51.gif
    D016110B-57B2-4980-8C22-D789465E6C51.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 56
Peanut Butter And Mayo: The Sandwich That May Divide Us All

Anyone else ever eat them? I love them have ate them my entire life. I wanna try it with bacon on it and I want to fry one as well.

Sounds kinda like a hard no for me there. BUT I will say I've heard people swear by grilled cheese with mayo on the outside of the bread instead of butter. And wanted them one day and had no butter. And they were actually not bad at all.

Forum List

Back