Peak Sarah Palin hate

I am not urging you to take responsibility for the ugly things said by anyone else, newpolitics. I am urging you to condemn outlandish, inflammatory, violent speech....no matter who says it. These people can all express their feelings without such language, and using it raises a level of hysteria and anger that MAY have helped contribute to what happened on Saturday.

It's cheap, sleazy and demeans us all...and we should stop tolerating it as if it's just background noise.

Why should I condemn them? We are all adults. If the words of a few on twitter effect our actions, then we have problems of our own that we need to address. Perhaps Palin should consider her own words first. She has chosen to put herself into the public realm. If she incites violent sentiment towards herself then perhaps she should listen to the words and sentiments of others. If she chooses not to, that is her own fault. She knows how people feel about her, but she continues to parade herself around. It's her own fault. Stop blaming people for reacting a certain way. She doesn't hold an office. She doesn't DO ANYTHING. She has an internet show. Yet, she has turned so much of our country against our standing President. That is pretty infuriating from an objective standpoint, because she offers nothing constructive, only the hope of some possible future vindication if she is elected POTUS. It's a circus.

You are also a fxxking idiot, The only one who has TURNED the country AGAINST him, is the OBAMA HIMSELF. But you all will continue to blame OTHERS, make EXCUSES for the Obama and his Comrades in arms, and go out and DESTROY people because that is all your PARTY has and know what to do.

I'm a fucking idiot, because you disagree with me? You have really shown your true colors! You are unable to listen to anything true, so you get mad, like a little child! Ha... so much like conservatives.

Why should I condemn them? We are all adults. If the words of a few on twitter effect our actions, then we have problems of our own that we need to address. Perhaps Palin should consider her own words first. She has chosen to put herself into the public realm. If she incites violent sentiment towards herself then perhaps she should listen to the words and sentiments of others. If she chooses not to, that is her own fault. She knows how people feel about her, but she continues to parade herself around. It's her own fault. Stop blaming people for reacting a certain way. She doesn't hold an office. She doesn't DO ANYTHING. She has an internet show. Yet, she has turned so much of our country against our standing President. That is pretty infuriating from an objective standpoint, because she offers nothing constructive, only the hope of some possible future vindication if she is elected POTUS. It's a circus.

You are also a fxxking idiot, The only one who has TURNED the country AGAINST him, is the OBAMA HIMSELF. But you all will continue to blame OTHERS, make EXCUSES for the Obama and his Comrades in arms, and go out and DESTROY people because that is all your PARTY has and know what to do.

I'm a fucking idiot, because you disagree with me? You have really shown your true colors! You are unable to listen to anything true, so you get mad, like a little child! Ha... so much like conservatives.

Please excuse Stephanie. She has FOX news channel where her brain should be.

I am not urging you to take responsibility for the ugly things said by anyone else, newpolitics. I am urging you to condemn outlandish, inflammatory, violent speech....no matter who says it. These people can all express their feelings without such language, and using it raises a level of hysteria and anger that MAY have helped contribute to what happened on Saturday.

It's cheap, sleazy and demeans us all...and we should stop tolerating it as if it's just background noise.

Wow, how amazingly mature of you to resort to name calling because you can't come up with a decent response and are frustrated with mine. I think you might need a 'time-out.'

very cute my dear, but I don't watch any of the News channels.

Wow, how amazingly mature of you to resort to name calling because you can't come up with a decent response and are frustrated with mine. I think you might need a 'time-out.'

It took you two post to whine in?:lol:

It took you two post to whine in?:lol:

Actually... yes, it did. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! THAT'S SO FUNNYY!! C*nt...

Last edited:

Ahahaha!!! Good one.

49izadw.gif

Everyone who is ever going to hate Sarah Palin already does hate Sarah Palin. This proves it.

Arizona shootings: How America's elite hijacked a massacre to take revenge on Sarah Palin | Mail Online

Could the inflammatory *language used by some Right-wing politicians - in *particular, Sarah Palin - have encouraged the killer to act as he did?
That’s the question at the heart of a febrile political blame game that started even before the most basic details had emerged about the background and possible motivation of the gunman. Already it has drawn in politicians, commentators, police and even the families of the victims.
Gabrielle Giffords was a Democrat and much - but not all - of the badly spelt, incoherent YouTube jumble that passed for the politics of her attacker was broadly ‘Right-wing’.

As a result, many liberal *commentators and establishment figures have leapt at the opportunity to blame conservative politicians.
The rush to make political capital out of a mass shooting shows just how nasty U.S. *politics has become. Under Barack Obama, America is more polarised than it has been for 40 years.
Read more: Arizona shootings: How America's elite hijacked a massacre to take revenge on Sarah Palin | Mail Online

Palin is not the victim.

The hatred comes far more from the far right, in my opinion, than the far left, which still has its own work to in this area..

Christina Taylor Green deserves much more from everyone of us in terms of decency.

Sarah Palin has not retreated in the face of accusations that her heated political rhetoric, peppered with gun references, played a role in the killings in Tucson at the weekend. Instead she reloaded and opened fire with a charge of "blood libel" against her critics, prompting fresh criticism.

Palin showed that she has no intention of toning down the confrontational language in a video released three days after the shootings by Jared Lee Loughner that killed six people and wounded 14 others, including the target for assassination, congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

"Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible," said Palin.

more

• Palin says attacks from left aim to 'muzzle dissent'
• Tea Party favourite's video offends US Jewish groups
• Read more: what is a 'blood libel'?

Sarah Palin attacks 'blood libel' over Arizona shootings. Link to this video
Sarah Palin sticks to her guns after Arizona shootings and accuses her critics of 'blood libel' | World news | The Guardian

Anoyone who has accused a Jew of wanting to kill her child should probably refrain from criticizing others for "blood libel" :lol:

I defy you to find anyone who hates Sarah Palin now that did not already hate her two years ago.

you found one.

I did not hate palin
nor bush

actually....I kinda like bush(as a peron, not a politician) and would no doubt enjoy a beer or two with him

(I also like mccain and clinton)

with regards to palin; I didn't LIKE HER but I also didn't DISLIKE her

I considered her just a rather regular person/female who is not really presidential material but got swept up the in the tea party wave

but after her blood libel attacks on liberals, democrats and the press with regards to the giffords' shootings (while showing NO REMORSE or EMPATHY) NOW I find her pathetic and contemptible and distateful

Sarah Palin has not retreated in the face of accusations that her heated political rhetoric, peppered with gun references, played a role in the killings in Tucson at the weekend. Instead she reloaded and opened fire with a charge of "blood libel" against her critics, prompting fresh criticism.

Palin showed that she has no intention of toning down the confrontational language in a video released three days after the shootings by Jared Lee Loughner that killed six people and wounded 14 others, including the target for assassination, congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

"Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible," said Palin.

more

• Palin says attacks from left aim to 'muzzle dissent'
• Tea Party favourite's video offends US Jewish groups
• Read more: what is a 'blood libel'?

Sarah Palin attacks 'blood libel' over Arizona shootings. Link to this video
Sarah Palin sticks to her guns after Arizona shootings and accuses her critics of 'blood libel' | World news | The Guardian

Anoyone who has accused a Jew of wanting to kill her child should probably refrain from criticizing others for "blood libel" :lol:

as should anyone (conservatives) who accuses liberals/democrats of;

a. being the enemy of America
b . HATING freedom
c. wanting to take ALL of our rights away
d. loving TERRORISTS
e. wanting to DESTROY America

this is ALL BLOOD LIBEL

emanating from the right

the RIGHT engages in BLOOD LIBEL all the time

Forum List

Back