peacetime martial law coming???

If the liberal media promotes more and more government control (under democrats) anything is possible. I doubt if martial law would come in one big movement, just little infringements on the Constitution until you look around and the Bill of Rights is gone. Watch out if Obama loses in November. The radical OWS is organized and possibly armed and just waiting for the signal to tear the Country apart.

This is in preparation of where gas prices are going this summer.

It's a preparation for the asswhoopen that is about to happen in November, Obama and his many communists czars will not give up power through the ballot, not when they can side step the constitution and do the ultimate power grab.

If the liberal media promotes more and more government control (under democrats) anything is possible. I doubt if martial law would come in one big movement, just little infringements on the Constitution until you look around and the Bill of Rights is gone. Watch out if Obama loses in November. The radical OWS is organized and possibly armed and just waiting for the signal to tear the Country apart.

Glad I live in the country, let those spoiled little brats come out here and play fuck around games, there are plenty of places to hide the bodies.

Glad I live in the country, let those spoiled little brats come out here and play fuck around games, there are plenty of places to hide the bodies.

Here again we see a wingnut just itching to kill a fellow American.

No, the President is not going to take our guns, he is not going to declare martial law anywhere in the US unless there is a catastrophic disaster. You wingnuts are totally off your rockers.

For over 70 years, the President has had the power to take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power. This executive order just reaffirms the power he already has. The new order doesn't give the president more powers; in fact, almost every commander in chief since Harry Truman has signed similar orders, including Bill Clinton and George W. Bush

The purpose of the order is to reduce the response time in a time of national emergency by outlining duties.

Newest Obama Order Doesn't Set 'Peacetime Martial Law' - International Business Times

It's so insane to me that you guys are actually serious.

You guys got The Fear, and it's pretty entertaining to watch.

I notice you never notice the left in threads like the one about a State Senators being firebombed. The left came out and like with Gifford, the Discovery channel attacker and the Virginia shooter, claimed a right wing whacko supported by the Tea party did it. When it was a homeless nut with no connections to anyone that had no way to listen to Rush ( another claim made that Rush inspired the attack).

You are no where to be found in those threads chastising the left for being fear mongers or terrified little children. I wonder why that is?

Forum List

Back