Peaces of April...

D

deciophobic

who has seen this movie? what did you think?

I thought it was great everywhere...acting, writing, story. it's one of the best movies i've seen. especially for a low budget film ($300,000 budget i think)

I thought what they did to Katie Holmes sucked , the incredibly bad haircut and all . I did like her mother , the actress that played her was great .

I'm kind of into the goth/punk look, so I thought Katie Holmes looked really good in this!

The movie was good, actually pretty light-hearted considering some of the heavy things that go on. The end was really abrupt, I would've liked to see about 15 minutes more instead of the picture montage at the end. I thought it was good, though, the video looked really good, I think I'm the only person who loves the look of DV transferred to film, but whatever. All the acting was really good, though I'm not a big fan of Sean Hayes (the guy from Will & Grace), and his characer seemed kind of underwritten, basically exactly how you'd expect a typical straight guy to write a gay guy. And, all of the stuff with her boyfriend was pretty pointless and seemed like just filler.

Forum List

Back