Peaceful Transition of Power

LOL

Oh? Who was sexually harrassed?

Paula jones, kathleen willie, wild bill raped Juanita Broaddrick...and there's more...
LOLOL

Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. Wiley's case was an unproven allegation. Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton didn't rape her. And the rest are also unproven allegations.

If unproven allegations are proof of guilt, then what does that make of Trump, with some 20 women also asserting unproven allegations?
I think tRumps accusers are up in the 40s at this point.
Whatever the number, Trumptards look like the idiots they are saying Bill is guilty but Trump is not when they both face unproven accusations.

Trumptards are well trained by Hannity. They are very good at twisting the technicalities just to prove themselves. Talking about credibility.

LOLOL

Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. Wiley's case was an unproven allegation. Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton didn't rape her. And the rest are also unproven allegations.

If unproven allegations are proof of guilt, then what does that make of Trump, with some 20 women also asserting unproven allegations?

5bf.jpg
I accept your tacit surrender.
thumbsup.gif

dhehz.jpg
LOLOL

You poor thing. You vacuous memes don't prove a single one of those allegations either.

Although, according to you, Trump is guilty of sexual abuse since according to you, unproven allegations are tantamount to guilt.

:dance:

Said the man that a page ago, was demanding a listing of the allegations, pretending to have not heard of them, before.

YOu have no credibility. YOu are a troll.
Dumbfuck, now you're lying. I didn't demand a list of allegations... I asked you who he sexually harrassed. And you've been throwing a hissy fit ever since because you know you have no evidence beyond unproven allegations that anyone was sexually harrassed. I didn't pretend I never heard their allegations. In fact, I even addressed some of them in pointing out Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit, Wiley's claim was never proven, and Broaddrick's claim of rape was demonstrably false by her own testimony under oath where she swore Clinton never raped her.

Here's your reward for being the forum's leading drama queen...

71qYEcqeFSL._SY550_.jpg

Last edited:
LOLOL

You poor thing. You vacuous memes don't prove a single one of those allegations either.

Although, according to you, Trump is guilty of sexual abuse since according to you, unproven allegations are tantamount to guilt.

Said the man that a page ago, was demanding a listing of the allegations, pretending to have not heard of them, before.

Dumbfuck, now you're lying. I didn't demand a list of allegations... I asked you who he sexually harrassed. And you've been throwing a hissy fit ever since because you know you have no evidence beyond unproven allegations that anyone was sexually harrassed. I didn't pretend I never heard their allegations. In fact, I even addressed some of them in pointing out Jones' case was thrown out of court due to lack of merit, Wiley's claim was never proven, and Broaddrick's claim of rape was demonstrably false by her own testimony under oath where she swore Clinton never raped her.

Your pretense of not understanding the linear concept of time is noted, and held against you.

YOu demanded the list of allegations, as though you were unaware, and THEN, after that point in time, THEN you listed and addressed some of them, proving that your previous pretense was just a lie.

I accept your tacit surrender.
thumbsup.gif

dhehz.jpg
LOLOL

Your pretense of not understanding the linear concept of time is noted, and held against you.

YOu demanded the list of allegations, as though you were unaware, and THEN, after that point in time, THEN you listed and addressed some of them, proving that your previous pretense was just a lie.
Aww, you poor thing ... you just can't stop lying. I did not challenge you to list "allegations." You claimed Clinton committed "sexual harassment. That's what I challenged you to prove....

Corrrell: Back then, sexual harassment was considered very serious. And perjury, still is a very serious crime.

Faun: It wasn't sexual harassment, dumbfuck. I don't condone cheating on one's spouse but it was a consensual affair between 2 adults.

Correll: It is not surprising that you pretend to forget who was sexually harassed* and instead focus on the consensual affair.

Faun: Oh? Who was sexually harrassed?*

* emphasis added to highlight your lie that I asked you who alleged they were sexually harassed.

Now everyone reading this sees you're a full of shit liar.

We didn't have a peaceful transition of power in 2016, instead, Obama/Biden launched a seditious coup to attempt to drive the president elect from office
amidst all the sound and fury of the debate, these two important points emerged:

(1) If he wins, Biden will almost certainly sign off on ending the filibuster to pack the courts and add two new states for a permanent Democrat majority that will leave the Constitution behind.
(2) Trump may have announced that he’s about to reveal that the Democrats, from Obama on down, engaged in a coup against an American president.

We didn't have a peaceful transition of power in 2016, instead, Obama/Biden launched a seditious coup to attempt to drive the president elect from office

It's interesting that this thread got bumped at THIS time.

Thanks!

amidst all the sound and fury of the debate, these two important points emerged:

(1) If he wins, Biden will almost certainly sign off on ending the filibuster to pack the courts and add two new states for a permanent Democrat majority that will leave the Constitution behind.
(2) Trump may have announced that he’s about to reveal that the Democrats, from Obama on down, engaged in a coup against an American president.

Happens every four years. In 2008 after the GOP got whooped, they made their plan to "overthrow' Obama too.

Banana Republicans no longer believe in our Democratic Republic and intend for one party, their party, to rule over the majority of the country.

We have a thing in America called a "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER". If a transition of power isn't peaceful...it is NON-PEACEFUL (violent, bloody, ugly).

We have one single mechanism to facilitate a peaceful transition of power...and that's called an "election".

You fuck with the election...you get no "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER".

We have a thing in America called a "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER". If a transition of power isn't peaceful...it is NON-PEACEFUL (violent, bloody, ugly).

We have one single mechanism to facilitate a peaceful transition of power...and that's called an "election".

You fuck with the election...you get no "PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER".
With a fair and open process, the results are accepted.

With a fair and open process, the results are accepted.

Too bad the filth isn't allowing that.
If anyone has any concerns they are free to litigate them. Let's give that process time to work itself out. And if we come out of this, dissatisfied, then we need to press our Congressional Representatives to use the Elections Clause of the US Constitution to bring sunlight to the process:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations.
Meaningful access for observers from all participating candidates, tracking of mail in ballots, standards for signature matching or voter ID verification. Whatever it takes to assure a free and fair election should clearly be the first order of business for the newly sworn Congress.

Forum List

Back