Peaceful sound “sleep” is Blessing

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Peaceful sound “sleep” is Blessing
I want to share all around the world that those who get peaceful night or afternoon sound “sleep” is blessing from God.

Asked from those peoples who have un-limited wealth but can’t sleep well. There is no doctor in this world who invented a medicine for those who can’t sleep well than take in order to get quick and sound sleep. Take medicine or awake till sleep or eager for sleep.

I give an example of Afghan refuses those who are staying in our country their source of earning by collect scarp or garbage and sale in scarp than eat 2 times meal. Saw many times they can sleep on road without pillow during peak summer days but surprise how they get a sound sleep even no pillow or matters with them but enjoys a sound and peaceful sleep.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

So if peaceful sleep is a blessing of GOD then logically you are saying that those with sleep disorders are CURSED BY GOD?

Wow! Your God is a real dick, isn't he?

I used to wake up 2-3 times a night but now that I quit drinking coffee I sleep pretty soundly.

Granny gets crabby if she don't get her 8 hrs. o' `beauty rest'...
icon_grandma.gif

Sleep Deprivation Weakens Immune System
January 30, 2017 - Not getting enough sleep can make you sick, according to a new study.
Writing in the journal Sleep, researchers from the University of Washington say sleep deprivation depresses the body’s immune system. To reach their conclusions, the researchers studied 11 pairs of identical twins with differing sleep patterns and found that the twin who slept less had a depressed immune system. Researchers noted that “genetics account for 31 and 55 percent of sleep duration,” with behavior and environment making up the rest. “What we show is that the immune system functions best when it gets enough sleep. Seven or more hours of sleep is recommended for optimal health,” said lead author Dr. Nathaniel Watson, co-director of the UW Medicine Sleep Center at Harborview Medical Center.

932C84C7-2B1F-47C4-86CB-1DE4F973F511_w250_r1_s.jpg

A new study shows sleep deprivation can weaken the immunity system.​

Researchers said existing data on limited sleep deprivation in a lab setting “can increase inflammatory markers and activate immune cells,” but that less is known about long-term sleep deprivation in natural conditions. This study used “real world” conditions, according to researchers, which showed “for the first time that chronic short sleep shuts down programs involved in immune response of circulating white blood cells.” “The results are consistent with studies that show when sleep-deprived people are given a vaccine, there is a lower antibody response and if you expose sleep deprived people to a rhinovirus they are more likely to get the virus,” Watson said. “This study provides further evidence of sleep to overall health and well-being particularly to immune health.”

Citing U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers said Americans are, on average, sleeping 1.5 to two hours less than the optimal amount, while one in three Americans sleeps less than six hours per night. “Modern society, with its control of light, omnipresent technology and countless competing interests for time, along with the zeitgeist de-emphasizing sleep’s importance, has resulted in the widespread deprioritization of sleep,” researchers wrote in the study.

Sleep Deprivation Weakens Immune System

For a peaceful sound sleep, you should not think so bad that what happens in your daily life. Make sure you should you think good thoughts while sleeping. It keeps you happy and also you sleep well in night.

Forum List

Back