Peaceful Religion & Sharia Law

Islam isn't the enemy folks.
Correct.

As long as you nitwits continue to focus on a religion rather than the criminals who commit the crimes of terror, the terrorists will continue to thrive.

You are a new idiot, so I will repeat this for you. Islam is not a religion, it is a political ideology.

Believe it or not, I actually understand the difference between Muslims and terrorists. If you did you would not feel the need to attempt to educate others about how criminals are the problem. Criminals can be dealt with by police, not SEALs.

What is it about religion that brings out such hate?
AIM's Kincaid Continues to Defend Uganda's "Kill The Gays" Bill

Accuracy in Media's Cliff Kincaid has once again dedicated his latest colmun to not only defending the proposed legislation in Uganda that mandates life in prison and, in some cases, the death penalty for gays, but to attacking Sen. Tom Coburn for opposing the bill and for associating himself with gays:

What is it about progressive politics that brings out such stupidity?

And?

We used to hang people here, too.

And what do you expect? Tt is, after all, little more than a Jewish sect.

Have you read the Jewish holy texts? Evil begets evil.

Perhaps, but it is the aid and abettor.

True, but the ultimate enemy is ; as it always is, ignorance. There are 5 year olds in Iran chanting death to America. For all that is holy, they don't even know where is America, how could they hate it?

Because Islamic schools teach them to.
In early Europe there were whole "Christian" armies massacring non-believers, even though the vast majority of Christians were not actively involved in this hatred and violence - however they quietly supported it.
Much is true today, Islam throughout the Middle-East and across the globe are overwhelmingly not taking part in the violence, but their quiet support and silence on the violence and hatred - is why it exist.

You just proved the point. The problem isn't Islam. Judaism and Xtianity have been used in the same manner.

The problem is dogma combined with ignorance and hatred.

Islam isn't the enemy folks.

It just so happens that a majority of folks who live in a region where Islam is the prevalent religion are poor , uneducated , lost souls who are easy prey for assholes who use Islam as an excuse to do evil. If Islam ceased to exist tomorrow, by Monday those same people would find another tool. Guaranteed.

Islam is indeed the enemy, whether you like it or not, just like Nazism was the enemy in WWII.

In my opinion islam is worse then the nazis.

How do you figure?

And what about Judaism?

Islam is not a religion?

Islam - The religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

The Quran is not the book of Islam? Yes it is.

By Their Bloody Hands

June 5, 2013 By Kyle Shideler

itn-pic1.jpg

The vicious murder and beheading of British Army drummer Lee Rigby by British Muslims Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo has once again brought the specter of violent homegrown jihad into full view. Unlike the case of the Boston Marathon bombing, where the Tsarnaev brothers remained unidentified long enough to allow for rampant media speculation as to whether the attack was carried out by right-wing extremists or tax protestors, the two butchers held court in a Woolwich street on video, so they could not be misunderstood. In the video, they declaimed their grievances, including referring specifically to Sura 9 of the Koran (Al-Tawbah). That Sura includes two infamous verses, the “Verse of the Sword” (9:5), and Sura 9:29.

Sura 9:5 reads:

Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 9:29 reads:

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

This is a call to implement the Sharia, Islamic law (i.e., “nor forbid that which has been forbidden”), and to do so by violence.

Until the West stands up for its own way of life, and for its’ own national laws and traditions, it is a hopeless dream to imagine that large swathes of the Muslim population in the West will do the same.

As the North American Muslim Brotherhood’s An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America notes, “a kind of grand jihad” is underway, “eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within” and “sabotaging its miserable house by their hands…”

Not by the bloody hands displayed by Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo on a Woolwich street.

But by our hands.

By Their Bloody Hands | FrontPage Magazine

Yes ,, they hang the true Muslims in Iran because Iran is not a Muslim Country

They are Sheia , and they kill the true Muslims in the picture after they invade their region. That region called (Al Ahwaz)

Al-Ahwaz%20map.jpg

The year 1925, is the year of the occupation of Ahwaz before the Persian in the era of Reza Khan Pahlavi dead, led by Gen. Zahidi, in alliance with Britain. Through covenants, promises and guarantees of a British prince Sheikh Khazaal Ahwaz (Governor Arabistan) Britain reneged on its promises and covenants, guarantees political for Ahwaz (home and the people) and prince invasion Arabistan committed during the commission of the crime of occupation Persian for Ahwaz support militarily and politically from Britain. On the night of the April 20, 1925, is the Black day in the history of Britain, which was a disgrace to Persia, history in the commission of the crime of perfidy and treason in Ahwaz peaceful occupation of its neighbor.
NLMA| National Liberation Movement of Ahwaz | ???? ??????? ?????? ????????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahvaz

Iranians don't believe in Qur'an and what Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him says
They claim it is a twisted book and it is not complete
They said that all what Prophet Mohammad says is lies
they also insult Prophet Mohammad and curse his followers
and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

Syrians government is made of Iranians

ٍٍSo Iran is not a Muslim country

I wonder why they call themselves Muslims
They are a disgrace to Islam, because Islam forbids to kill others

By Their Bloody Hands

itn-pic1.jpg

The vicious murder and beheading of British Army drummer Lee Rigby by British Muslims Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo has once again brought the specter of violent homegrown jihad into full view. Unlike the case of the Boston Marathon bombing, where the Tsarnaev brothers remained unidentified long enough to allow for rampant media speculation as to whether the attack was carried out by right-wing extremists or tax protestors, the two butchers held court in a Woolwich street on video, so they could not be misunderstood. In the video, they declaimed their grievances, including referring specifically to Sura 9 of the Koran (Al-Tawbah). That Sura includes two infamous verses, the “Verse of the Sword” (9:5), and Sura 9:29.

Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

This is a call to implement the Sharia, Islamic law (i.e., “nor forbid that which has been forbidden”), and to do so by violence.

Until the West stands up for its own way of life, and for its’ own national laws and traditions, it is a hopeless dream to imagine that large swathes of the Muslim population in the West will do the same.

As the North American Muslim Brotherhood’s An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America notes, “a kind of grand jihad” is underway, “eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within” and “sabotaging its miserable house by their hands…”

Not by the bloody hands displayed by Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo on a Woolwich street.

But by our hands.

I always love how whenever people who dislike Islam quote the Quran it usually comes from Sura 9 or 8 and they always ignore both the historical context of this particular post-hijra scripture and the amnesty that starts the Sura off coupled with the fact that Muhammad himself was allied with non-Islamic tribes.

it amounts to nothing more than theological dishonesty.

By Their Bloody Hands

itn-pic1.jpg

But by our hands.

I always love how whenever people who dislike Islam quote the Quran it usually comes from Sura 9 or 8 and they always ignore both the historical context of this particular post-hijra scripture and the amnesty that starts the Sura off coupled with the fact that Muhammad himself was allied with non-Islamic tribes.

Holy crap you pegged out my meter...

usmbbeastmeter01.gif

"Bitterness finds pleasure in the spot from which bitterness springs."

Last edited:

Because most Muslims are not white - or would you like to tell us where Muslims are currently gassing Jews and burning them in ovens?

It's always a little odd when someone who seems to hold crypto-fascist views uses the Nazi's as a benchmark!

You are a new idiot, so I will repeat this for you. Islam is not a religion, it is a political ideology.

Oh dear....what utter nonsense.

Any religion can be used for political purposes - which is why we see political parties in government in Israel, Germany and India who are clearly and openly religious.

By Their Bloody Hands

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY that any attempt to quote
the koran is silly. I read the koran about 45 years ago
---when I was very young and when Islam was not an issue
in the USA ---especially where I lived----where most people
could not tell a muslim from a hindu. I have an excellent
memory for that which I read---but did not come away from
reading the koran imagining I knew something about islam
thereby. I did learn about islam from reading the writings
of muslim scholars---and from muslims---and from persons
from muslim majority countries----and even from visiting a
mosque.

I find it even more fascinating when muslims imagine
that they know something about christianity or judaism --
based on that which they picked up from KHUTBAH
JUMAAT (s)

The way to know that which a scriptural writing is all
about----is to get it from those who know its LANGUAGE
and ITS HISTORY and to know JUDGEMENTS made by its
judges---ie, its law. - The legal codes of both Iran and
Saudi arabia ----are available and approximate that which
MUSLIMS believe the koran is all about. - That combined
with case law-----provides a good part of the answer.

Because most Muslims are not white - or would you like to tell us where Muslims are currently gassing Jews and burning them in ovens?

It's always a little odd when someone who seems to hold crypto-fascist views uses the Nazi's as a benchmark!

I find it fascinating that overt fascists --Alternate between insisting that
"nazis" refer killers of only jews-- and INSISTING that jews so claim.

It seems to me that the term "nazi" has become synonymous with
those who either demand their own right to totalitarian rule via
an ideology of UTOPIANISM----or who simply are prone to
repeated acts of genocide------as for example----the armenian
genocide, the Biafran genocide, the east pakistani genocide,
the genocide of shiites and kurds in Iraq, genocides in Uganda,
a somewhat indolent genocide of christians and hindus in Kenya -
and of christians in lebanon and egypt and pakistan etc etc etc.

Historically----No people surpass muslims in the field of genocide.--
from the comprehensive genocides in arabia----thru the exploits
of the minions of genghis khan---all the way thru the past hundred
years------highlights cited above. In many respects the ancient
romans could be called "nazis" too. ------ask the greeks---but then
again----there was a tinge of nazi in the greeks too----ask plato

Yes ,, they hang the true Muslims in Iran because Iran is not a Muslim Country

They are Sheia , and they kill the true Muslims in the picture after they invade their region. That region called (Al Ahwaz)

Al-Ahwaz%20map.jpg

The year 1925, is the year of the occupation of Ahwaz before the Persian in the era of Reza Khan Pahlavi dead, led by Gen. Zahidi, in alliance with Britain. Through covenants, promises and guarantees of a British prince Sheikh Khazaal Ahwaz (Governor Arabistan) Britain reneged on its promises and covenants, guarantees political for Ahwaz (home and
the people) and prince invasion Arabistan committed during the commission of the crime of occupation Persian for Ahwaz support militarily and politically from Britain. On the night of the April 20, 1925, is the Black day in the history of Britain, which was a disgrace
to Persia, history in the commission of the crime of perfidy and treason in Ahwaz peaceful occupation of its neighbor.
NLMA| National Liberation Movement
of Ahwaz | ???? ??????? ?????? ????????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahvaz

Iranians don't believe in Qur'an and what Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him says
They claim it is a twisted book and it is not complete
They said that all what Prophet Mohammad says is lies
they also insult Prophet Mohammad and curse his followers
and they curse the true Muslims in their book and wants to kill them actually they are killing them in Al Ahwaz and in Syria ..

Syrians government is made of Iranians

ٍٍSo Iran is not a Muslim country

I wonder why they call themselves Muslims
They are a disgrace to Islam, because Islam forbids to kill others

flowery----learn a bit of your own history-----the shiites of
Iran hate arabs. -----because arabs invaded iran and murdered
persians by the hundreds of thousands-----they never got
over it. An interesting story for you----long before
I knew the words "shiite" and "sunni" ---it was PAKISTANI
muslims who told me all about crazy people in Pakistan
who cut their scalps and beat themselves up and they
also mocked their prayer customs. I was clueless but
soft-hearted so I decided that these "crazy people" ---
were being unfairly mocked- -----It took me a long time
before I understood a bit more and how MUTUALLY
BLOODY this relationship has been for the past
1400 years. Not nice of you to mock those poor shiites
----so many of whom sunnis have murdered for no reason
at all. You guys should wake up and get over your idiotic
long standing and barbaric feud-----doing so would help in
getting over other manifestations of blood-lust

I saw a special on this on PBS recently.
Totally disgusting. Imagine cranes pulling into your "Cul De Sac" one day and doing this.

Peaceful religion - my ass....

Chas' Compilation: Hanging in Iran

You are NEVER going to convince the pro-Islamists that it is NOT a "religion of peace." That in spite of post after post here and on other forums showing the opposite.

So, why waste your time? Muslims are out to kill YOU, your family, your friends, your neighbors and all Americans if we do not knuckle under to their demands.

:evil:

You are NEVER going to convince the pro-Islamists that it is NOT a "religion of peace." That in spite of post after post here and on other forums showing the opposite.

So, why waste your time? Muslims are out to kill YOU, your family, your friends, your neighbors and all Americans if we do not knuckle under to their demands.

:evil:

Public polling data doesn't even support your claim a little bit.

Forum List

Back