Peaceful Palistinians In the US?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Many links:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/071136.php

March 12, 2005
Nuke Bomb Plans Posted by American at Terrorist Website
Via Aaron at Internet Haganah the alarming news that plans for a do-it-yourself nuclear bomb have been posted at an Islamic forum. What is even more alarming is that the person posting the H-bomb plans is an American of Palestinian descent and posts the plans from a public library in the U.S. I suppose that the ACLU will cry bloody-murder should the FBI check the activity logs of whichever library this turns out to have come from.

Here is some of the message that he posts:

the nature of my job allowes me to read some confidantial studies presented by retired fbi ....dhs ..cia agents...etc...and i want to participate in bringiing the usa nazi zionist goverment down
He then drones on and on about how the jihadis need to watch out, the Americans are tracking them, etc.

The story was reported in the Arab News, the Saudi publication. That story, whether in error or because the Saudis believed this was too hot for public consumption, said the message was about how to build a 'dirty bomb'. It was not, it was how to build an atomic weapon.

Aside from the nuke, though, they seem to get it right. The same American poster also instructs his fellow jihadis on the use of other WMD:

The member, whose expertise veers toward chemical warfare, shows a marked emphasis in making gas bombs. He introduces the subject by naming the different gases used for these purposes, and follows it up with their reaction with the elements, effects and their impact, before concluding by telling all where to buy them....

At the end of his session, the writer, who asked his followers to go for jihad, received a comment from another writer asking him to give more details as they needed it to start making those gases in Iraq. “We need simple quick ways to make them, for us to quickly fight the Americans and the great traitor Allawi,” said the comment.

Some one in the Pentagon better be reading this and remind the troops to keep those chemical suits handy.

Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the poster left his e-mail address-- [email protected]

Posted by Dr. Rusty Shackleford

Isn't Rusty Shackleford the pseudonym of "Dale" from "King of the Hill"?

Forum List

Back