Peaceful Islam

Muslims are attacking both hindus and christians in Kenya Kenya has a signrificant minority population which originates in south east asia ----- Our board expert, Saigon, denied this fact-----I have the information FROM HINDUS presently in the US who have ancestral links to south east asia ------and lived for generations in Kenya. Lots of hindus are fleeing that country because of the ongoing genocide. The muslims of Kenya are both tribal native kenyans and ---the descendants of immigrants from south east asia Saigon does make the point that there is OTHER violence in Kenya -------tribal and political stuff----

The Islamic terrorists all over this earth have united all other faiths like never before against a common enemy. Praise be to Allah.

Muslims are attacking both hindus and christians in Kenya Kenya has a signrificant minority population which originates in south east asia ----- Our board expert, Saigon, denied this fact-----I have the information FROM HINDUS presently in the US who have ancestral links to south east asia ------and lived for generations in Kenya. Lots of hindus are fleeing that country because of the ongoing genocide. The muslims of Kenya are both tribal native kenyans and ---the descendants of immigrants from south east asia Saigon does make the point that there is OTHER violence in Kenya -------tribal and political stuff----

Muslims must continually defend themselves against Christian and Hindu terrorists. :cool:

right sunni----muslims must continually defend agains those who ABUSE the rapist pig lump of shit muhummad ibn abdullah by refusing to lick is stinking ass (i read it in the koran)

OMG, I did'nt know that. Will you be so kind as to educate to who these Christian & Hindu terrorists are that the Muslims are defending themselves against? Let the truth be known to all. Don't you agree?

Muslims must continually defend themselves against Christian and Hindu terrorists. :cool:

OMG, I did'nt know that. Will you be so kind as to educate to who these Christian & Hindu terrorists are that the Muslims are defending themselves against? Let the truth be known to all. Don't you agree?

MJB you are naive-----uttering a christian or jewish prayer IN THE PRESENCE OF A MUSLIM----is an act of TERRORISM AGAINST ISLAM In fact----when jewish doctors are imported into Saudi arabia ----to treat important saudis-----they must promise NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW WHILE ON SAUDI SOIL------because doing so is an ACT OF TERRORISM against islam------ringing a church bell is also an ACT OF TERRORISM AGAINST ISLAM When muslims are "fasting" in celebration of the rapes of al nabi------if a HINDU EATS----he is comitting an act of TERRORISM against islam

But Irose, what about all those Christians & Hindus killing us infidels all over this earth to honor God that Sunni Man educated us to?

MJB you are naive-----uttering a christian or jewish prayer IN THE PRESENCE OF A MUSLIM----is an act of TERRORISM AGAINST ISLAM In fact----when jewish doctors are imported into Saudi arabia ----to treat important saudis-----they must promise NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW WHILE ON SAUDI SOIL------because doing so is an ACT OF TERRORISM against islam------ringing a church bell is also an ACT OF TERRORISM AGAINST ISLAM When muslims are "fasting" in celebration of the rapes of al nabi------if a HINDU EATS----he is comitting an act of TERRORISM against islam

MJB scoff not------hindus and christians------have the POTENTIAL of being very dangerous------somehow-------with all those CROSSES and-----samosas (?)

And what about those Jews threatening to kill everyone with their dreidels?

MJB scoff not------hindus and christians------have the POTENTIAL of being very dangerous------somehow-------with all those CROSSES and-----samosas (?)

Forum List

Back