Peace

My name is Tariq and I am a follower of the Prophet Mohhumad. I wish to live in peace with my America brothers.

Allah Akbar

Welcome. I believe Muhammad Ali is the greatest.

The person to whom you refer to was a Negro draft dodging cowward. Please do no insult the Prophet Muhammed's ideals and his memory by using his name in reference to a negro, criminal coawrd who's corrwct name was and is Cassius Clay.

Last edited:
My name is Tariq and I am a follower of the Prophet Mohhumad. I wish to live in peace with my America brothers.

Allah Akbar

Welcome. I believe Muhammad Ali is the greatest.

The person to whom you refer to was a Negro draft dodging cowward. Please do no insult the Pohet Muhammed's ideals and his memory by using his name in reference to a negro, criminal coawrd who's corrwct name was and is Cassius Clay.

give it up. you are doing it wrong.

uh huh

and as long as there's two humans left on this rock that feel the need to get a leg up on the other, not a d*ned thing will change......~S~

The person to whom you refer to was a Negro draft dodging cowward. Please do no insult the Pohet Muhammed's ideals and his memory by using his name in reference to a negro, criminal coawrd who's corrwct name was and is Cassius Clay.

I smell Yukon.

Forum List

Back