Peace offering for my conservative pals

I don't think you've earned any "pals" - Conservative, or otherwise...

You know you love me. You just don't want to admit it. :cheers2:

Gabriella84 said:

You're more like a train wreck.. Nobody loves it, but dammit if everyone doesn't have to stop and stare at it...

Shattered said:
You're more like a train wreck.. Nobody loves it, but dammit if everyone doesn't have to stop and stare at it...

wreck3.jpg

Then I must be like NASCAR. You want to ignore me, but you can't. Because you know there will eventually be a huge pileup. And you will want to watch.

Gabriella84 said:
Then I must be like NASCAR. You want to ignore me, but you can't. Because you know there will eventually be a huge pileup. And you will want to watch.

Yes, you are like NASCAR in that I mostly ignore you, but always watch the highlights.

Gabriella84 said:

I sure do !!! I just can't wait to see what you will come up with next to piss off people. So far I don't think you've missed a lick and created quite a spectacle ! Powerful stuff. How did you learn to do this anyway?

Gabriella84 said:

I don't ignore NASCAR. I have the race on, but just don't watch every minute, I just check the screen to see if Gordon is in the top 10. If there is a 'pile up', I then watch the replays. It's the only time you can see a 13 car wreck, and not be in the sum-bitch.

Hobbit said:
Yes, you are like NASCAR in that I mostly ignore you, but always watch the highlights.

What a great zinger. You should be repped for that one. :laugh:

I don't ignore NASCAR. I have the race on, but just don't watch every minute, I just check the screen to see if Gordon is in the top 10. If there is a 'pile up', I then watch the replays. It's the only time you can see a 13 car wreck, and not be in the sum-bitch.

That's pretty cool.
Is your husband named Billy Bob? How many cars do you have on blocks in back of your trailer?

Forum List

Back