Peace never had a chance

CIA plainly intends to portray Trump as a 'sucker' ... duped by the crafty slant eyes ..... incite Trump to launch "preemptive" strike. Totally predictable. Peace never had a chance.

"They're Trying To Deceive Us" - North Korea Adding To Nuclear Stockpiles, Satellite Photos Reveal
The CIA isn't doing this, I don't think.

I don't believe any of us really know what's going on, but I do know this--there is no agreement yet for North Korea to stop. They've just agreed to stop firing off their missiles and testing their nukes.

Those diplomats need to get crackin, it sounds like.

The CIA isn't doing this, I don't think.

I don't believe any of us really know what's going on, but I do know this--there is no agreement yet for North Korea to stop. They've just agreed to stop firing off their missiles and testing their nukes.

Those diplomats need to get crackin, it sounds like.

You took the words right out of my mind....

Weird....

A mass murderer named Kim Jong Un played Lying Trump for the fool he is and had this idiot SALUTE a North Korean general which North Korean television blared across the airwaves nonstop. Un got what he wanted, legitimacy of being seen with a US president. Trump got egg all over his face and showed the US to be suckers.

A mass murderer named Kim Jong Un played Lying Trump for the fool he is and had this idiot SALUTE a North Korean general which North Korean television blared across the airwaves nonstop. Un got what he wanted, legitimacy of being seen with a US president. Trump got egg all over his face and showed the US to be suckers.

They are ALL this stupid and uninformed folks.

At least that stupid....

It's too bad Trump didn't bow like the meat puppet faggot did.

They are ALL this stupid and uninformed folks.

At least that stupid....

It's too bad Trump didn't bow like the meat puppet faggot did.

Instead he praised Kim and spurned our allies in the region to make him look good. Kim's a celebrity now.

images

Instead he praised Kim and spurned our allies in the region to make him look good. Kim's a celebrity now.

OK....

Blackfag is an example of the bottom rung when it comes to leftist imbeciles. Isaac is about the average.

Kim is a "celebrity" now...

Holy shit...

images

OK....

Blackfag is an example of the bottom rung when it comes to leftist imbeciles. Isaac is about the average.

Kim is a "celebrity" now...

Holy shit...

Rockstar like visits to China and South Korea. Kim Jong Il would be proud, his son tamed a U.S. President.

New Topics

Forum List

Back