Peace loving Muslims in Sydney

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
child-behead-australiax325.jpg

I wonder if they understand the hypocrisy behind that sign? Peaceful religion... My ass.

Peace loving Muslims in Sydney

Sydney protests at Prophet Muhammad film, Innocence of Muslims

Police used capsicum spray on the protesters, who at times pelted officers with bottles. Up to 500 people stormed through the city, working their way through Pitt Street before moving to Hyde Park amid a heavy police presence.

500, wow, how many Muslims live in Sydney?

According to the 2011 census, 476,300 people, or 2.25%[1] of the total Australian population were Muslims.

Are the other 475,800 peace loving because they didn't take to the streets or is that a minor issue you'd prefer to ignore because it makes you look stupid?

Could you explain the point of posting that?
I, as a good Muslim, push for peace and understanding.
Your post and sig show you as standing for hate, fear and aggression.

Perhaps you can suggest why I'm wrong to want love between all.

PHOTOSHOP
Look at the source Home Page. thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/child-behead-australiax325. jpg

Could you explain the point of posting that?
I, as a good Muslim, push for peace and understanding.
Your post and sig show you as standing for hate, fear and aggression.

Perhaps you can suggest why I'm wrong to want love between all.

I believe the point of the picture is to show that your prophet is a pig man. Personally i think its insulting to pigs.

I believe the point of the picture is to show that your prophet is a pig man. Personally i think its insulting to pigs.

I say, "peace and best wishes to all".
Please explain why this hatred is better than my version of how you should live your life.

I say, "peace and best wishes to all".
Please explain why this hatred is better than my version of how you should live your life.

Unlike you, I have no problem with talking smack about butchers, rapists and pedophiles, all of which your beloved prophet is. He was a monster and if a hell exists, he is certainly there. You talk about peace and love, while worshipping a madman. You clearly know nothing about peace and love. Youre the same thing as those neo Nazi faggots that worship Hitler. Youre all fucking freaks and the world will be a better place when youre gone.

Forum List

Back