Peace in ME, - a practical plan.

ErikViking

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
If the main obstacle for peace in ME is the hostility between jews and muslims there might be a practical solution at hand:

The christians, led by the catholic church should opress both jews and muslims. It has been done before. Jews and muslims have never been as tight as when they where opressed in Spain during the 14th century.

I think we also should find another suitable name that refers to both groups and the territory itself... like...

"We should really not trust those evil sandrabs running around the sandgettho and planning to kill us all."

"Sandrabs are trying to divide us by having us taking sides in their mock-conflict. Then they will come for us."

"They pack themselves really tight in Sandgettho... enemies tend to do that?"

Easier solution.
Take up a collection and buy Aminedijad a Russian Ramadan present.
Problem over.

Oh no, when we are done they are going to love - not kill - eachother! :)

Are you perhaps... a Sandrab-enabler? One of those:
"Oh, we must understand that they have a conflict over... over... yeah, things..."

This solution is based on false premise. There was peace in Palestine before Israel. Since Israel there has been 60 years of death and destruction. I think that the real solution is obvious.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU]YouTube - Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip)[/ame]

You are not fooling me!

I see right through that Sandrabish PR... not falling for it!

Now they will use internet to join forces on us...

Although the Arab-Israeli conflict has helped portray Muslims and Jews as bitter enemies, Islam and Judaism actually have more commonalties than differences. An on-line effort is helping young people on both sides of the religious divide recognize that, and reconstruct their relationship as descendents of the same ancestor: the Biblical patriarch, Abraham.
"Children of Abraham" Links Muslim and Jewish Youth

Forum List

Back