Peace At Last

Hey spiltmind,
Didn't I see you on an episode of "Will and Grace" ?
You are very good at reciting those Demo talking points (repeat lies enough and maybe you can get people to believe that they are true) . I was very surprised to see a human in the picture , I was expecting a scarlet macaw .
Again I would have to ask , did you get that fake marriage license yet? :puke3:

eVIL Sir Evil,

I only tried smoking once and it didn't get me high... and the other idea well I'd have to be Dem then wouldn't I?

I'm a GOP and can't you tell from the pic?

Originally posted by spillmind
i think you mean 'chute'... like the one jim is drooling over. :laugh:

i already posted it:

'people are still dying, and peace- let alone democracy- is not coming to iraq. you are living in a dream state of utopian ideals where we go in there, restore peace, and leave. if you just take a look at the present state of affairs WITHOUT rose colored glasses, you just might see something. REALITY.'

shoot the messenger for the truth you people have blocked out for your own demented agenda. don't blame me. are you guys working on your resume' for white house publicists? :laugh:

If you think that stuff happens overnight you are truly a moron. Maybe you oughta be working on your Kerry resume " yeah right " you know if you lie at first you can always change your mind later :):eek:

I dunno Spilly... I can still picture you in heels with bright red lipstick. I bet you make a pretty nice lookin gal when you go all out.
leave me out of your demented fantasies.
you might be able to entice sitarro with some well placed gravy train, perhaps. :laugh:

repeat lies enough and maybe you can get people to believe that they are true
oh... what have i lied about?

I don't know, Spilly, I thought the SpilledMind was a nice touch! It got a chuckle out of me.

As far as questioning sources, I would think you, of all people, would never go there.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to go back a few pages in this very forum to see what examples of rock solid sources Spilly has dredged from the murky depths of the internet and proclaimed them as gospel. Trust me, it's golden entertainment.

There's obviously at least two people manning the computer there at the Blue Oyster, one is almost completely illiterate and the other is moderately so. But both are rabidly liberal males - and to hell with common sense & simple logic.

still waiting for that endgame, guys.

When did that Evil Dubya say it was going to be quick? Hmmmmmmm?
and i won't hold my breath.

That's a shame.

hahahah what a load! you're living in the past. if that were the case, we should AND WOULD HAVE ousted him in THE FIRST GULF WAR. you can't argue a point when it suddenly comes convenient.

I already dialed you in (or your husband, perhaps) about why Saddam wasn't removed in Desert Storm. Do we need a remedial history lesson, Spilly?

not everytime, an exaggeration- and everyone can see that i am not CONDONING these attacks, just pointing out what so many of the good ol' boy backslappers selectively ignore. it's really quite simple.

Actually, I've noticed a 99% pattern with your participation on this board, and it's only when there's bad news for American military personnel or the Bush Administration. Or if there's more "All about the Oiiilllll" bullshit you live and breathe.

Not once have you EVER posted some good news - or even chimed in on a thread in support of the massive American effort to set up Iraq as a Democracy. U.S. Marines prevented bloodshed in Tikrit? Nahhhh... what's up with Halliburton?

---------------------------------------------------------------------Are you saying that the terrorist attacks are GW's Fault??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no. where did i say that?

LOL, actually, Spilly, you've said just that! Here in this very forum!

what exactly are you talking about 'backs to the wall'?

Remember 9-11? How many more Americans getting slaughtered would make you feel more comfy with the fact that the USA needs to go on the offensive against muslim terrorists?

Gotta run, dammit. I'll be back! (LOOOOVE that Guvna in CA!)

Comade Zhukov,

============================================
I only tried smoking once and it didn't get me high
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once? Well, there's the problem.

I meant smoking :sausage: peels didn't get me high, lol.

I guess that's a sausage, not a banana, though. But you know what I mean.

I thought the SpilledMind was a nice touch! It got a chuckle out of me.
a partisan chuckle, no doubt. and you sit here throwing stones. :laugh: you probably don't even realize it either. :rolleyes:

Not once have you EVER posted some good news - or even chimed in on a thread in support of the massive American effort to set up Iraq as a Democracy. U.S. Marines prevented bloodshed in Tikrit? Nahhhh... what's up with Halliburton?
gee. and not ONCE have any of you posted anything negative about our country. it's only when i drag it out does the blind patriotism end.

When did that Evil Dubya say it was going to be quick? Hmmmmmmm?
dubya says what he's TOLD TO SAY, when he's told to say it! (and try not to stammer so much, the world is watching)
That's a shame.
gee, what a great guy you are. same guy who said it was good that i wasn't in a room with you guys if you were armed. now who's the terrorist? ahh? it's alright, just block that out like so many other things you find selective justification for. no suprise there :laugh:

I already dialed you in (or your husband, perhaps) about why Saddam wasn't removed in Desert Storm. Do we need a remedial history lesson, Spilly?
let's see... i believe it was something i DIDN'T agree with about national interest at the time. regardless, screaming bloody murder now when we were content with the state of affairs for so long FOR WHATEVER reason STILL DOESN'T ADD UP.

LOL, actually, Spilly, you've said just that! Here in this very forum!
more NT interpretation! for everyone to see: these attacks happened on GW's watch- TRUE
these attacks were GWs fault- the guy's job is memorzing speeches, praying to god, and worrying about what's for dinner. nobody so intellectually challenged could possibly be responsible for them! (unless you count the brash cowboy attitude the moment he stole office)

just because i don't sport your mullet hair style with pride doesn't make me a fag. ...i know you are needing reasons for your hate.

gee. and not ONCE have any of you posted anything negative about our country. it's only when i drag it out does the blind patriotism end.

Spillmind, I don't think you've made more than one or two posts outside this section. There are plenty of complaints from both sides about both parties throughout other sections.

There are plenty of complaints from both sides about both parties throughout other sections.
oh forgive me, o wise jim. i am wrong to assume there is any trend with the lean of this board. what in the hell was i thinking???!!! :laugh:

please. :rolleyes:

oh forgive me, o wise jim. i am wrong to assume there is any trend with the lean of this board. what in the hell was i thinking???!!! :laugh:

Sure, the board leans towards the conservatives. Does that mean that there is never any criticism of Bush or the current administration? Absolutely not. But I find it funny that you call everyone "bushies" and accuse us of not being capable of criticizing the Bush administration, which happens quite often, and you haven't made one post regarding anything good from that very same administration. So, if anything, it's you that's a bit one sided.

And enough of your sarcasm. If you don't like this board you are free to leave anytime you want. I've told you this on countless occassions before and yet you always return. Why is that? I'll tell you why, because you're a fucking troll.

I've told you this on countless occassions before and yet you always return. Why is that? I'll tell you why, because you're a fucking troll. quote-un quote....

stir shit up and leave....Hey Jim..has spilly EVER posted an honest Link to back up his crap? I havent seen one since Ive been here..

Originally posted by jon_forward
stir shit up and leave....Hey Jim..has spilly EVER posted an honest Link to back up his crap? I havent seen one since Ive been here..

In his defense, yes he has. He was one of the first members on this board when we started out. He was always a bit of a troll, but he usually backed up his statements with facts and debated in many good threads.

Either Bush put him over the edge or he was hit in the back of the head with a brick by Christopher Moltisanti. Either way, he has went downhill. Imagine what he's going to be like after Bush wins in November?

I would venture a guess as to why this board ( as well as many others ) " lean " this way, Maybe cause umm lets see, it is the right way:eek: Out side of your little Californian utopia WE live in the REAL world.;) Apparently YOU weren't thinking!:D

Oh Boy..4 more years for spilly...he will leep off the Bay bridge..LOL hope not..he really needs lighten up.some...I am sure he has not always been this way....you'd think living in Bay area he could get some ass-kicken weed...that would be his ticket...:D

Originally posted by MadMax
I would venture a guess as to why this board ( as well as many others ) " lean " this way, Maybe cause umm lets see, it is the right way:eek: Out side of your little Californian utopia WE live in the REAL world.;) Apparently YOU weren't thinking!:D

Spill needs to do his homework. I know I have when I was preparing this board. Search the internet for a couple of days limiting your search terms to "political chat room" "political chat" "conservative chat" "liberal chat" "democratic chat".

You'll find hundreds upon hundreds of boards that have a similar theme to this one. It seems that 75% of them are predominatly conservative. I did find quite a few democratic and liberal based boards, and some were even quite good. I guess the conservatives just outnumber them, or have more brains to run a website. :D

An interesting thing that I also found. There are many different types of programs that can be used to run a bulletin board (vBulletin, phpbb, invision, phpnuke...) There are also quite a few sites where you can open a board with no software, you utilize the built in board from the host. (proboards). The conservative boards are primarily vBulletin and Invision while most liberal based boards are proboards or phpnuke. You must purchase vBulletin and Invision (invision does have a free based limited version, these were not) while the php and proboards are free. Just an observation.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Spill needs to do his homework. I know I have when I was preparing this board. Search the internet for a couple of days limiting your search terms to "political chat room" "political chat" "conservative chat" "liberal chat" "democratic chat".

You'll find hundreds upon hundreds of boards that have a similar theme to this one. It seems that 75% of them are predominatly conservative. I did find quite a few democratic and liberal based boards, and some were even quite good. I guess the conservatives just outnumber them, or have more brains to run a website. :D

An interesting thing that I also found. There are many different types of programs that can be used to run a bulletin board (vBulletin, phpbb, invision, phpnuke...) There are also quite a few sites where you can open a board with no software, you utilize the built in board from the host. (proboards). The conservative boards are primarily vBulletin and Invision while most liberal based boards are proboards or phpnuke. You must purchase vBulletin and Invision (invision does have a free based limited version, these were not) while the php and proboards are free. Just an observation.

Yep, just find one that suits your taste and go with it.;) I just found this one recently and I must say I like it much better than most, good job my friend.:D I have also been on plenty of boards that lean the other way and if debating and argueing are your thing hey why not rile up the natives.;) Left wing whacko jerkoffs they may be, yuck, spit, cough, YAAAACK! Sorry they do leave a bad taste sometimes.:D I would compare it to the guy in class who always scored 100% on tests ( when you scored 98% ) who lacked basic common sense that made you wonder how the F*ck he even dressed him or herself each morning.:confused:

Forum List

Back