"Peace" Activists Deny Free Speech

The more I see of those on the Militant Left, the more I see the lack of free speech. The hard Left doesn't want to debate your ideas; they want to silence your ideas. If you don't think exactly like the extreme Left wants you to think, you are not worth listening to - and you should not be allowed to speak. This story is just one example; note the "speech codes" at our major universities today for many more.

gop_jeff said:
The more I see of those on the Militant Left, the more I see the lack of free speech. The hard Left doesn't want to debate your ideas; they want to silence your ideas. If you don't think exactly like the extreme Left wants you to think, you are not worth listening to - and you should not be allowed to speak. This story is just one example; note the "speech codes" at our major universities today for many more.

I totally agree. The Democrats prove, time and time again, that THEY DO NOT support free speech. Look at their attempts to silence Rush and others.

"I think stuff like that is hate, and hate shouldn't be tolerated," the man said.
And I think a lot of the crap they say is hate (hate for Bush, hate for many things about this country, hate for people they disagree with). I guess many of them just think their speech should be allowed and they will try to beat up anyone they disagree with. What a bunch of losers.

freeandfun1 said:
I totally agree. The Democrats prove, time and time again, that THEY DO NOT support free speech. Look at their attempts to silence Rush and others.

Rush almost silenced himself. :wtf:

Forum List

Back