PC sissies still not releasing description of Eaton Centre shooting suspect

Eaton Centre shooting kills one, injures seven as police hunt for suspect | Posted Toronto | National Post

That might offend someone's precious wittle feewings. Better to let the killer go free and make it harder to find him because someone's wittle feewings!

PC prancing sissies should be commit mass suicide so non retards can live life unharmed by the insanity of PC liberal sissies.

Does this change your perception of what a remarkably poor job the Fourth Estate does?

Mine, neither.

A suspect has been arrested. STill no description or anything.

I suppose they'll have a star chamber for him so that no info ever gets out because of prancing sissy pf fuckfaces are too afraid they might lose a feel good moment about multiculturalism?

my pwecious wittle feewings!

Why are making a mall shooting a political issue? Get a life.

Luissa with all due respect, we are the land of "no shootings" because assholes like David Miller (former mayor in Toronto) banned hunting within our quadrants.

The freaking moron idiot banned legal gun clubs (you know the type that truly shoot at the Olympics) to make himself seem better for banning gun violence in Toronto.

I didn't type that. Watch yourself girl. You messing with me?

Last edited:

I suppose they'll have a star chamber for him so that no info ever gets out because of prancing sissy pf fuckfaces are too afraid they might lose a feel good moment about multiculturalism?

Odds on jamaican.

any one want to put money up?

first time I've ventured into the Canada forum... and of course I have no idea what anybody's talking about... but I imagine I'll agree with whatever td says...

eta: I've heard that Canada is doing away with their pennies... that makes me sad... nothing I love more than getting the occasional Canadian penny in my change...

Last edited:
I read the article, and the flurry of comments related to the shooting. Some people seemed more concerned with the alleged race of the criminal than the welfare of the victims. If the shooter is dark skinned, so what? What difference does it make? Facts are facts. Second of all, if nobody had guns, that might make mass shootings difficult for the perpetrators, don't ya think? Seems there is a double standard here on both points, racial sensitivity and gun control. Touchy touchy.

Odds on jamaican.

any one want to put money up?

you have some gay white guy eating people and karla Holmoka Living free with her baby ! after raping killing and torturing children and you worried about Jamaicans ??

Forum List

Back