PC or Apple?

ROFL you think Microsoft Metro invented tiles? ROFL tears.. please stop your killing me.

220px-Apple_Macintosh_Desktop.png

Look Ma, Mac had tiles in 1984! They must have gone back in time cause I heard it on usmb that they stole it from Msft.

Those aren't tiles. those are icons, retard.

Xerox invented them - Apple and Microsoft stole them.

You really are emotional about this.
OMFG what do you think the difference is between an icon and a tile nimrod? As to your new accusation about theft by Apple AND Microsoft, I call bull shit on that to. The courts did not rule in Xerox' favor on that.

Last edited:
OMFG what do you think the difference is between an icon and a tile nimrod? As to your new accusation about theft by Apple AND Microsoft, I call bull shit on that to. The courts did not rule in Xerox' favor on that.

LOL

Are you a 13 year old girl with a crush on Steve Jobs?

Here, learn something.

Apple versus Microsoft: The top 20 stolen ideas of the OS wars | Windows - InfoWorld

Stop making up lies and I'll stop embarrassing you, ya lying ignoramus.

Yeah and what does that make the guy that thinks an icon isn't a tile?

Someone with knowledge of the subject.

What are Windows 8 Live Tiles? | Soluto Knowledgebase

It's okay, you don't know what these are because Apple hasn't invented them yet. Once they do, later this year, you'll be creaming about how they are the most brilliant invention in history. :thup:

Now you want to talk about live updates to images aka windows aka. live tiles, aka applications? You think updating a portion of a display is the most brilliant invention in history? You really have no clue what a user interface is do ya? FYI I wrote the one you are using dweeb.

Now you want to talk about live updates to images aka windows aka. live tiles, aka applications? You think updating a portion of a display is the most brilliant invention in history? You really have no clue what a user interface is do ya? FYI I wrote the one you are using dweeb.

Sure you did sploogy, sure you did....

Where did I say I invented the GUI dip shit? Is there a particular reason you keep making shit up?

Well, let's see...

You really have no clue what a user interface is do ya? FYI I wrote the one you are using dweeb.

Oh, maybe you invented the electron?

ROFL

MSDN lists 217 developers who contributed to the Aero interface.

But you wrote it....

Where did I say I invented the GUI dip shit? Is there a particular reason you keep making shit up?

Well, let's see...

You really have no clue what a user interface is do ya? FYI I wrote the one you are using dweeb.

Oh, maybe you invented the electron?

ROFL

MSDN lists 217 developers who contributed to the Aero interface.

But you wrote it....

Aero is nothing more than new windows/controls that sit on top of the presentation layer of the OS. That's the part I wrote. More particularly, I did the first 32bit version of that layer in C++ back on NT. Prior to my version it was written in 16bit ASM. My code's probably been modified a few times since.

I am no fan of either Apple or Microsoft. I have had two Mac desktops, and I now own an Iphone and an Ipod. I'll never own another one, I am tired of their usage limitations. It's the same with Microsoft.

If I was buying a new computer I would build something from a barebones kit and install one of the Linux operating systems on it, Ubuntu probably. I would install Ubuntu on my Android tablet if I knew how. I am over laptops.

Forum List

Back