PC gone mad

LOL like this kind of outrage is new.. Especially with you pansy ass bedwetters in Europe..

Even a middle of the road Liberal like me can see that this is going too far.It trivialises the issues.

Montenegro REFUSED EU membership until country chooses a ‘less racist’ name
Josef-Stalin-012.jpg

"I am 'middle of the road Liberal,' hear my outrage. . . "

:lmao:

Even a middle of the road Liberal like me can see that this is going too far.It trivialises the issues.

Appears to be satire

He added: ‘They allowed Hungary to join, even though the first half of their name is an alternative way of saying that a male has an incredibly large penis.’

‘There is nothing in the Copenhagen Criteria about the name of a country and how it can affect membership.’

‘If our nation was called The People’s Republic of Fuckytitwank-Pissflaps then Juncker and his friends would be well within their rights to block access.’

‘We could always use the real colour of our mountains instead, but Monteverdi sounds like a brand of tinned peaches you would find in Lidl.’

Appears to be satire

He added: ‘They allowed Hungary to join, even though the first half of their name is an alternative way of saying that a male has an incredibly large penis.’

‘There is nothing in the Copenhagen Criteria about the name of a country and how it can affect membership.’

‘If our nation was called The People’s Republic of Fuckytitwank-Pissflaps then Juncker and his friends would be well within their rights to block access.’

‘We could always use the real colour of our mountains instead, but Monteverdi sounds like a brand of tinned peaches you would find in Lidl.’
appears?

Appears to be satire

Well they fooled me. I must be getting old or something.

You can thank Ol' "Uncle Joe" Stalin for "political correctness".

Can't have people saying things that undermine the nanny state's ability to divide or manipulate people now can we?

Can't actually have free speech you know, it might cause individuals to think for themselves and voice opposition.

Appears to be satire

Well they fooled me. I must be getting old or something.
Everyone knew you were senile the day you joined. :eusa_whistle:

No wonder that Trump pushed the racist bitch leader out of his way.

Forum List

Back