PBS' "The Jewish Americans"

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
I've seen two installments of this series, 1930 to 1950 and 1950 to present. Both were just extraordinary -- highly watchable, extremely well-done. It is fascinating stuff, and I hope they rebroadcast it.

Meanwhile, you can watch the series on PBS' website, here:

The Jewish Americans .Watch Video | PBS

I did not know until I watched that there are female Rabbis. The whole POV thing was amazing and informative......did you know about half the whites who worked the Summer of Freedom for the Civil Rights Movement were Jewish?

...did you know about half the whites who worked the Summer of Freedom for the Civil Rights Movement were Jewish?

Well, number one, Jews aren't "white."

Number two, they weren't working to unleash black violence in the South for humanitarian reasons, they were doing it to fuck with their greatest enemy: southern white gentiles. Jews themselves have no more interest in living with blacks than we do, but they see an advantage in forcing integration: it weakens their own enemy. (Think of a bunch of neo-Nazis helping to arm Palestinians... are they doing it because they love Palestinians?)

Number three, PBS, like most of the rest of the governmedia complex, is pretty heavily Jewish itself. A fawning treatment of God's chosen people coming from... God's chosen people. Ah, yes. What else to expect? You're basically swallowing big gulps of taxpayer-funded propaganda about Jews. The only difference between Julius Streicher and PBS is that one's agin 'em, one's fer 'em.

I suggest that anyone seeking to truly understand Jews read Kevin MacDonald's trilogy of books.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Jewish control most of the media in America.

If PBS were ended as many on the right desire we would have only what the Jewish want for us.

also as this program illustrates not all Jews are alike in what they want life to be.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I've seen two installments of this series, 1930 to 1950 and 1950 to present. Both were just extraordinary -- highly watchable, extremely well-done. It is fascinating stuff, and I hope they rebroadcast it.

I did not know until I watched that there are female Rabbis. The whole POV thing was amazing and informative......did you know about half the whites who worked the Summer of Freedom for the Civil Rights Movement were Jewish?
Jews and blacks have a lot of things in common, biblically speaking and supporting. So much so that not even the average Jew nor black even realize it.

Sounds very interesting. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks Maddie.

PBS is so awesome, have you seen "Eyes On The Prize?"

• Banned
No, but I'll look for it.

I dunno why I hesitate to watch history shows on PBS' they are always excellent. I'm gonna make a point to watch "The Civil War" if they rebroadcast it.

I dunno why I hesitate to watch history shows on PBS' they are always excellent. I'm gonna make a point to watch "The Civil War" if they rebroadcast it.

I typically DVR them. As I see what's coming up after watching "The McLaughlin Group" on Sunday morning. That way I can take my time to sit down and watch them whenever I'm able...and/or rewatch them.

Like I did with "Eyes On The Prize" and also with "The Civil War."

FarRWers want to rewrite history...that's why they are constantly attacking public gems like PBS...and NPR.

I typically DVR them. As I see what's coming up after watching "The McLaughlin Group" on Sunday morning. That way I can take my time to sit down and watch them whenever I'm able...and/or rewatch them.

Like I did with "Eyes On The Prize" and also with "The Civil War."

FarRWers want to rewrite history...that's why they are constantly attacking public gems like PBS...and NPR.

Ohh that "The McLaughlin Group" is so liberal all they present is the liberal view :D

Fools that want to get rid of "that liberal PBS" do not even know what it is like.

Don't get me started on "The McLaughlin Group" its so FarRW, it often pisses me off. I've considered stopping watching it so many times its not funny.

Many black Americans do not like Jews and hate Israel.

Because during the apartheid days of South Africa and the multi nation embargo.

Israel continued to selling weapons and being a trading partner to the racist government in Pretoria .

Many black Americans do not like Jews and hate Israel.

Because during the apartheid days of South Africa and the multi nation embargo.

Israel continued to selling weapons and being a trading partner to the racist government in Pretoria .

Ha! That's because there were a lot of Jews in SA.

William Joyce wrote in part:

If you mean there are also black people who are Jewish, yes, you're right. If you mean the white people who are Jewish are "less than", fuck off.

Now wait a minute.

I don't know a single living Jew who's concerned with being "less than white."

Most are pretty happy to DISCLAIM any "whiteness."

We lowly goyim are the WHITES.

Jews are the JEWS.

A special people. Not anything like those losers in the flyover states. Just ask jillian and marc93, who love using the term "white trash."

Think they'd ever use the term "Jew trash"?

Reference for me, if you please, the Jew who claims to be "fully white, and proud of it, white power!"

Last edited:

Jews and blacks have a lot of things in common, biblically speaking and supporting. So much so that not even the average Jew nor black even realize it.

uhm, like what?

We have male Rabbis in Israel. We have female Rabbis in Israel. We have two transvestite Rabbis in Israel. One in Tel-Aviv and one in Haifa. :lol:

@ William

Goy just means Non Jew, although I know that some who have self esteem issues may wish to make more of it, and then turn themselves into a victim in a moral judgment.

There is no white power. No black power. No Oriental power. There is just power and the choices made to use that power.

Sadly, it seems to me that William feels as though his personal power is lacking. I have my share with gratitude that I have mine. It's no different than Williams power, just a different trajectory.

uhm, like what?

Both were enslaved, Trajan.

What the blacks and Jews have in common concerning slavery.

Is that the Dutch Jews instituted and ran the slave trade to the Americas. :doubt:

Jews in the Slave Trade

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

http://www.blacksandjews.com/MarcLeeRaphael.html

Last edited:
William Joyce wrote in part:

If you mean there are also black people who are Jewish, yes, you're right. If you mean the white people who are Jewish are "less than", fuck off.

Now wait a minute.

I don't know a single living Jew"

I fixed your post to better reflect the reality of your situation, William.

Here's a tip for you, sport.

You can't really know anybody who you hate in the way you've learned to hate.

That hate-by-association kneejerk you have keeps you from actually knowing them.

What you hate are characatures of Jews.

And based on those silly charactures who wouldn't hate those mythical boogiemen?

Now I do personally dislike a few Jews I've gotten to know rather well.

I dislike them for what they are because I actually KNOW what they are...they are ethnocentric haters.

They're much like you, actually.

Only they're coming at the question of who to hate from the other side of the aisle.

AS far as I'm concerned they and haters of your ilk BOTH need a place where you can live sans any other kind of people.

You would be happier. They would be happier, and the rest of us can get on with OUR lives, too.

SEe?

This is the kind of thinking that makes me less than entirely popular in the liberal circles that I tend to hang in.

Almost no liberal or redical leftie I know does NOT understand why extremist Jews need a land of their own,

But for the life of them they cannot understand why extremist Whites like you ALSO need a place where you can feel safe.

I do.

I also understand why radical Islmic xenophobes need a place where their POV dominates, too.

People TALK TALJK TALK about diversity, but damned few of them understand that to HAVE diversity, one needs places where each form of that diversity can flourish without dilution.

However the USA is NOT the place for that balkanization of society.

You guys need your own country.

Last edited:

Now wait a minute.

I don't know a single living Jew"

I fixed your post to better reflect the reality of your situation, William.

Here's a tip for you, sport.

You can't really know anybody who you hate in the way you've learned to hate.

That hate-by-association kneejerk you have keeps you from actually knowing them.

What you hate are characatures of Jews.

And based on those silly charactures who wouldn't hate those mythical boogiemen?

Now I do personally dislike a few Jews I've gotten to know rather well.

I dislike them for what they are because I actually KNOW what they are...they are ethnocentric haters.

They're much like you, actually.

Only they're coming at the question of who to hate from the other side of the aisle.

AS far as I'm concerned they and haters of your ilk BOTH need a place where you can live sans any other kind of people.

You would be happier. They would be happier, and the rest of us can get on with OUR lives, too.

SEe?

This is the kind of thinking that makes me less than entirely popular in the liberal circles that I tend to hang in.

Almost no liberal or redical leftie I know does NOT understand why extremist Jews need a land of their own,

But for the life of them they cannot understand why extremist Whites like you ALSO need a place where you can feel safe.

I do.

I also understand why radical Islmic xenophobes need a place where their POV dominates, too.

People TALK TALJK TALK about diversity, but damned few of them understand that to HAVE diversity, one needs places where each form of that diversity can flourish without dilution.

You guys need your own country.

Yes, a white homeland somewhere in North America is certainly a valid goal, to my mind.

Your post has a lot of good points.

I would disagree that I don't know any Jews -- I lived in NYC for seven years, and I've been on the East Coast for more than 10. The Jews I've encountered personally were smart, funny and likeable people.

I also disagree that there's any caricature out there with much traction -- the public image of Jews is one that's largely positive: they're victims, they're smart, they're rich and successful today. They have big bank accounts AND they helped found the NAACP. What a people!

It wasn't until reading writers like William Pierce, Alex Linder, David Duke, etc. -- and then matching what they said up to the real world -- that I started to put things together. I know see them as a hyper-competitive group of people whose actions haven't had good consequences for my own white gentile people.

In other words, despite some annoying and aggressive characteristics of individual Jews, my true dislike is cultural and political, not personal.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Why not?

America is pretty well balkanized already. With just a little more shifting here and there, we'd be primed for geopolitical realignment that would mark TRUE progress.

Leslie Gelb once wrote that Iraq should be broken into three states (Sunni, Shiite and Kurd) to better reflect the actual ethnic bases. Why should America be different?

Forum List

Back