PBS/Sesame Street... Homophobes?...

My problem is you calling it a deviant lifestyle.. That is your opinion. ;)

And the people who have a problem with a Facebook petition need to get a life.

And I want to know if Jim Henson is promoting different species hooking up?

My problem is your problem with someone else's opinion. Exposing young children to sex seems like child abuse to me.

How is Bert and Ernie getting married exposing them to sex?
How is exposing my son to my gay best friend exposing him to sex?

My problem is your problem with someone else's opinion. Exposing young children to sex seems like child abuse to me.
So I can't have a problem with someone's opinion? I can't have a problem with someone calling people I care about deviant?

1.) It's is Inherently Deviant. It Deviates from the Parts that Nature Equipped us with... And we are FREE to Choose to do that, but not Free to Force it on Preschool Programming funded by the Taxpayer...

2.) PBS Responded to the Petition... It got National Media Attention, Lu-Lu... I don't have that much pull to make this an Issue via USMB... :lol:

3.) Are you still trying to find ways to Excuse pushing Homosexuality on 3 year olds?...

Damn.

:)

peace...

So I can't have a problem with someone's opinion? I can't have a problem with someone calling people I care about deviant?

I didn't call anyone a Deviant...

The Defiance of their Natural Physical Design Sexually is the Deviancy...

We have a Language and the Words in it have Meanings...

peace...

1.) It's is Inherently Deviant. It Deviates from the Parts that Nature Equipped us with... And we are FREE to Choose to do that, but not Free to Force it on Preschool Programming funded by the Taxpayer...

2.) PBS Responded to the Petition... It got National Media Attention, Lu-Lu... I don't have that much pull to make this an Issue via USMB... :lol:

3.) Are you still trying to find ways to Excuse pushing Homosexuality on 3 year olds?...

Damn.

peace...

Are you still trying to call a Facebook petition a push by liberals?
And all that is your opinion. Men can get off by anal sex(stimulating the prostrate) , women cannot unless they are very turned on, which means it is natural for men to enjoy anal sex. ;)

peace...

All men have the parts to get off through anal sex, tell me how that is the defiance of their natural physical design?

peace...

All men have the parts to get off through anal sex, tell me how that is the defiance of their natural physical design?

Men can get off with Animals or Fruit... What's your point?

This Debate between Lu-Lu and myself was brought to you in part by a Grant from the Penis + Vagina makes Life Fund... :lol:

peace...

Everthing is gay to right wingers.

Yea because two men living together like a couple, sleeping in the same bed, taking baths together etc is not gay!

Lay off the pipe pothead!

neg

Bert and Ernie share a bed?

I didn't know that. I thought they had separate beds, but I must admit that it has been a hell of a long time since I watched Sesame Street.

Immie

When they show Bert and Ernie doing anal play let me know.

PBS made the correct Choice.

This Debate shouldn't involve 3 year olds.

It's those who push it, like the Liberals who were Petitioning PBS to Out and Marry them, that cause this.

peace...

Lets stop with the liberal petitioning PBS.. This was all started by someone on Facebook. Yes they might be liberal, but lets not stop with "liberals" petitioning PBS. It is Facebook, it wasnt like the DNC was petitioning PBS.

This is true... the DNC would have gone the legal route to force PBS to have Bert and Ernie married. Who knows, since the petition failed, this may be taken to a higher court.

Immie

No, feel free to care about all the deviants you want. I would hope you would protect three year olds from them though. Keep a presence and things like that.

berterniegay12_616.jpg

Sesame Workshop Statement on Bert and Ernie Petitions | Facebook

Why is Sesame Street so Homophobic?...

peace...

I didn't even make it past the 2nd post before I got to see a wacky, off-base, response to what was linked in the first post :lol:

Pass that shit to the left dude!

:420:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Yea because two men living together like a couple, sleeping in the same bed, taking baths together etc is not gay!

neg

I didn't know that. I thought they had separate beds, but I must admit that it has been a hell of a long time since I watched Sesame Street.

Immie

98192561330347251.jpg

^You are correct...

I have an almost 6 year old and a 3 year old... I am PBS, Sprout a Nick Jr'd out most of the time... :thup:

peace...

neg

Immie

98192561330347251.jpg

^You are correct...

I have an almost 6 year old and a 3 year old... I am PBS, Sprout a Nick Jr'd out most of the time... :thup:

peace...

You have my condolences on the PBS part of that.

I envy you on the age of your children.

Immie

No, feel free to care about all the deviants you want. I would hope you would protect three year olds from them though. Keep a presence and things like that.

I let my best friend babysit my son. got a problem with that?
He is better person than some of the people in this thread, and I trust him more than my son's father.

He is better person than some of the people in this thread, and I trust him more than my son's father.

You don't KNOW anyone on this Thread...

Stop it.

peace...

You both need to step back a second.

Listen, people are gay and have been since the ancient greeks...it happens, its in our genes. There are many normal gay people who are no more or less deviant than your average hetrosexual individual.

As far as the sesame street thing its not acceptable to be exposing young children to sexual topics of any nature including same sex relationships. The topic of 2 daddy's or 2 mommy's is NOT appropriate for seseame street or any grade school classroom.

Sorry I had to step in there, lol...i'll go back to lurking.

You don't KNOW anyone on this Thread...

Stop it.

peace...

I know my friend would never say some of the comments that have been said in this thread. He doesn't really say anything negative about anyone.

Listen, people are gay and have been since the ancient greeks...it happens, its in our genes. There are many normal gay people who are no more or less deviant than your average hetrosexual individual.

As far as the sesame street thing its not acceptable to be exposing young children to sexual topics of any nature including same sex relationships. The topic of 2 daddy's or 2 mommy's is NOT appropriate for seseame street or any grade school classroom.

Like I said before, I agree with Sesame Street not having any muppets get married.
but do you have a problem with them having two different species be in a long term relationship?:razz:

Like I said before, I agree with Sesame Street not having any muppets get married.
but do you have a problem with them having two different species be in a long term relationship?:razz:

Hey i've had a best friend (male like me) for over 30 years now and the same dog for 12 years now and there is nothing deviant going on so how can I have a problem with 2 dudes being friends for a long time or 2 seperate species caring about each other (well who knows i assume my dog likes me, lol)? Doesn't make them "a couple", deviant, or say anything about their sexual orientation ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back