Pb

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
IAfter reading the most recent posts by PsychoBlues, I am convinced he is hell bent on taking on every respected member of this board and aggravating and insulting the heck out of them. If he keeps it up, I am going to put him on ignore.

CSM said:
IAfter reading the most recent posts by PsychoBlues, I am convinced he is hell bent on taking on every respected member of this board and aggravating and insulting the heck out of them. If he keeps it up, I am going to put him on ignore.
I used to go at it with him, did so last night. I guess with some of the other problems gone, I had time. As you probably noted, he gets upset when you give him information and demand the same back. Mtnbiker was there to add pressure and PB went a bit whacky, taking it out on me. Then again, Dan has more sense than me and backs off.

he never responds to me.....must not be a "respected member":tears1:

I did some time ago... I think guys like him will go away if they don't get a rise out of anyone...

I believe you are correct...I think I will just stop responding to his posts...it irks me that he will get away with saying some pretty bad stuff about the military and vets...but I will try very hard to bite my tongue.

I believe you are correct...I think I will just stop responding to his posts...it irks me that he will get away with saying some pretty bad stuff about the military and vets...but I will try very hard to bite my tongue.

"Add to ignore list" --- that helps and sometimes a sense of humor helps... try not to let Peanut Butter get to you

Forum List

Back