Payroll Income vs. Capital Income

The Bottom 50% of income earners pay taxes totaling less tan 3% of the Federal intake. The top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the Federal intake.

Utterly and totally irrelevant. The important question is what percentage of their income each group pays, NOT what percentage of the total tax proceeds each group pays. The latter is in large measure a function of what percentage of the total income each group makes, and to use it without specifying that as well is in effect to lie.

I love it:lol:

:udaman:

The Bottom 50% of income earners pay taxes totaling less tan 3% of the Federal intake. The top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the Federal intake.

Utterly and totally irrelevant. The important question is what percentage of their income each group pays, NOT what percentage of the total tax proceeds each group pays. The latter is in large measure a function of what percentage of the total income each group makes, and to use it without specifying that as well is in effect to lie.

I love it:lol:

I couldn't care less whether you love it or not, do you disagree with it? If so, why?

EDIT: Here -- http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/216833-the-real-causes-of-income-inequality-11.html Check out post 165. That explains why the statistic is completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
I am sorry, the blizzard of data has me on tilt. ask again later...
rimshot.gif

rimshot.gif

Never mind, Mr. Troll. I understand you now. Bye, and have a nice day. It's unfortunate I can't put a mod on ignore, but there's always the "scroll through" method.

Last edited:
rimshot.gif

Never mind, Mr. Troll. I understand you now. Bye, and have a nice day. It's unfortunate I can't put a mod on ignore, but there's always the "scroll through" method.

you don't understand a thing.....take your Thorazine and come back another time.

Utterly and totally false, as is any stat from a CON$ervoFascist. CON$ exaggerate everything while keeping their misinformation close enough to the truth to be plausible.

The top 20%, not 10%, pay 68.7% of federal taxes, down from 69.3% the previous year, on 55.9% of the total wage income, which of course does not include their unrealized cap gains. That same top 20% have 90% of the stocks, so their yearly untaxed capital gains income is enormous.

Caught lying about being LIMITED to deducting "ONLY" 3k, you stoop to your typical pompous condescension to deflect from your repeated lie.
Thank you.

If your capital losses exceed your capital gains, the amount of the excess loss that can be claimed is the lesser of $3,000, ($1,500 if you are married filing separately) or your total net loss as shown on line 16 of the Form 1040 Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses. If your net capital loss is more than this limit, you can carry the loss forward to later years. Use the Capital Loss Carryover Worksheet in Publication 550, to figure the amount carried forward.

Tax Topics - Topic 409 Capital Gains and Losses

Here you go idiot.

Yes you lying and being incorrect means others are idiots

Get reading skills dumbass.

The major difference is libs believe in taxing as much as the USA spends, doing something about the most ridiculously overpriced and cruel health "system" anywhere, and try to make the gov't protect the citizens from polluters and overly savage capitalists. Night dupes...

Forum List

Back