Paypal joins Facebook and Twitter, bans Alex Jones............

Looks like another internet platform doesn't want to have Alex Jones' content on their site. Paypal is now banning Jones from their site because they say he promotes hate.

PayPal Cancels Alex Jones Account In Latest Hi-Tech Termination

PayPal has canceled the accounts of conspiracy theorist Alex JonesInfowars website, citing alleged incidents of hate speech and discriminatory content.

The termination continues Jones’s recent string of hi-tech clashes. He has been canceled by numerous social media accounts for his controversial stances on such incidents as the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre.

“We’ve made a decision to end our relationship with Infowars Web sites, including PrisonPlanet,” a PayPal spokesman said. “We undertook an extensive review of the Infowars sites, and found instances that promoted hate or discriminatory intolerance against certain communities and religions, which run counter to our core value of inclusion,” the spokesman said.

Earlier this month, Twitter permanently suspended far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from the platform, citing tweets and videos that violate the service’s ban on abusive behavior.
I wish he would file a lawsuit against all 3. Its impossible to commit "hate speech" on a VERY ANNOYING website that you only PAY for things on...I refuse to use Jewpal they screwed me out of money years ago so I removed my account and canceled my debit card and got a new one.

Forum List

Back