Paypal Donations

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
This by no means should be considered mandatory, nor is it expected of any member.

The board takes a lot of time and energy to run, not to mention it could get expensive. The hosting fees are well over $200. The board itself is licensed yearly and isn't cheap. If we go over our allotted disk space or bandwidth even more fees will be incurred.

If you would like to help out, or make sure the board remains, please click on the Paypal logo at the top of the board.

Thanks

Great idea Jim! I don't think your asking anything out of line, a small donation, even $2 can make a difference in running this board. I made mine, just know, stupid husband didn't update the credit card information, so you now have to wait for the echeck!!!!

I have found this board the best thing - I think there are some great people on this board, new members and old. Alot have different opinions, but that's what it's all about. At times it is also a stress reliever. So, I for one, am glad to help out.

I don't have a credit card, Jim. Is there an address we can mail a check to?

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I don't have a credit card, Jim. Is there an address we can mail a check to?

I don't think it can be done any other way without a CC. Sorry!!

Thanks for the offer though, it's still appreciated!! :)

Yes it can be done without a credit card, I did it wish CASH!!!!!!

Originally posted by janeeng
Yes it can be done without a credit card, I did it wish CASH!!!!!!

What did you do, stick the cash in your CD-ROM drive? :wtf:

Wise ass!!! no, I used paypal and sent cash! Jim, can't you use paypal without a credit card???

Wise ass!!! no, I used paypal and sent cash! Jim, can't you use paypal without a credit card???

Dunno, never tried. Why don't you try explaining what you did if you didn't use a credit card.

I just went to my paypal account and hit pay and used echeck being I didn't have a credit card.

I just went to my paypal account and hit pay and used echeck being I didn't have a credit card.

What in the wild, wild world of collegiate thumb wrestling is an echeck? :wtf:

You write a check..and roll it up REAL tight. Then you plug it into your modem and hit send. Its like one of those drive thu bank tubes. Right?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jackass
You write a check..and roll it up REAL tight. Then you plug it into your modem and hit send. Its like one of those drive thu bank tubes. Right?? :rolleyes:

:rotflmao:

And how is that better than shoving cash in the CD drive? :wtf:

Jim,
Do you have a Western Union office near you?
If so I would like to donate to the upkeep of the site. I don't have a credit card but could send some money from Aussie to you via Western Union.:D

The paypal thing has gotten off to a very slow start! I've added a banner for friendfinder.com at the top of the site in hopes of making a few bits of change here and there. It's a great site with a great reputation. Joining is 100% free!

Jim, if you would like to exchange secrets..im on for that.

I have some really really cheap hosting with mega bandwidth...

i am on messanger msn and my alias is [email protected]

we can help each other grow!

Mods or Admin, we have a chain of command at my board that we use..if I have jumped over yours by talking directly to the boss about help and stuff, please forgive me.

If there is a chain of command that I am supposed to use, just let me know.

I have the fullest respect for all moderators and admin officials! :usa:

Forum List

Back