Paying Taliban fighters to switch sides

glass816

Rookie
Oct 28, 2009
I can't believe the united states government will pay taliban fighters to switch sides, when a convicted felon in this country can't even join the military!!!

here's an idea for you... why don't you hold a national amnesty day for convicted felons bye allowing them to join the United States Military... Some of us aren't bad people just messed up when we we're younger,,, i'd personally love to be a part of defending this country and have talked to recruiters on many occasions, i've even went as far as praying for a draft, so I could have something positive in my life other than the negatives i've dealt with since i was 18 from my record. Right now I can't even get a job in this country, and I have a trade. I've been in the Masonry trade since 97 and with the decline in the housing market I barely work at all, and with so many out of work and my record to contend with the chances of me finding something else to get into is really dismal. I currently attend a trade program in my field to further my knowledge about my trade with hopes that one day the economy might bounce back and i'll be able to eat again...

Sincerely:
Levi Jacob Collins

Florida law states if you are convicted guilty of your charge you cannot apply to have your record expunged....

I can't believe the united states government will pay taliban fighters to switch sides, when a convicted felon in this country can't even join the military!!!

here's an idea for you... why don't you hold a national amnesty day for convicted felons bye allowing them to join the United States Military... Some of us aren't bad people just messed up when we we're younger,,, i'd personally love to be a part of defending this country and have talked to recruiters on many occasions, i've even went as far as praying for a draft, so I could have something positive in my life other than the negatives i've dealt with since i was 18 from my record. Right now I can't even get a job in this country, and I have a trade. I've been in the Masonry trade since 97 and with the decline in the housing market I barely work at all, and with so many out of work and my record to contend with the chances of me finding something else to get into is really dismal. I currently attend a trade program in my field to further my knowledge about my trade with hopes that one day the economy might bounce back and i'll be able to eat again...

Sincerely:
Levi Jacob Collins
Pretty crazy, huh? Even the IC does not recommend this.

Sincerely:
Levi Jacob Collins

they do have waivers for certain people with criminal records, you must have been in big trouble if you could not get one.

not necessarily, I do have a lengthy record, though it is do to shop lifting and lying about who I was when arrested, which resulted in multiple felony forgery charges. my major mistake was not having a lawyer and just pleading guilty to all charges since I was at fault and decided to face up to my actions... live and learn...

What a pleasure it is to watch Republicans one after the other kie and lie and generally freak out ovr the health care bill. Maybe they should try and win an election instead.
Republicans: Democrats do this in secret.FACT: All bills have been posted on line for weeks.
Seniors benefits will be cut: NO,not getting a raise is not a cut
. Please stop lying.

not necessarily, I do have a lengthy record, though it is do to shop lifting and lying about who I was when arrested, which resulted in multiple felony forgery charges. my major mistake was not having a lawyer and just pleading guilty to all charges since I was at fault and decided to face up to my actions... live and learn...

never admit anything and always lawyer up.

there's the problem, I came from a single income family, was raised bye just my mother and when you come up like that your mistakes are your own problems, if you don't like the road your walking, you shouldn't have gotten on it!!!

Forum List

Back